·
박규리
9,880 Posts
theres this korean girl band
that did Run Devil Run aswell
and its great
*points at sig* :p

BoA's best songs are all in Japanese :lol:

It's weird, I think her voice sounds better when she sings Korean but her Japanese material is better. :scratch: :lol: (well not the recent stuff :eek: :lol:)

Quincy is my favorite favorite BoA song but not a lot of people would list that as their favorite I think.

·
Ferosh Warrior ♥
53,300 Posts
Sophie Ellis-Bextor Get Over You

The whole video idea was copied from British pop.
What can I say? K-Pop is trash.
1. As if Sophie was the first artist ever to use mannequin concept as MV.

2. There's not even any resemblance of the two MVs other than using mannequin as a concept.

3. Gee MV >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Get Over You MV.

·
Le Conte's Sparrow
11,288 Posts
Hmmm..didn't know Korean Pop songs were popular.. :rolls: (I'm not interested in it, but. When I was attending CC some asian

classmates asked if I have S.E.S. albums. I was pretty surprised :lol: )

K-Pop copys a LOT from the West and Japan, that's what I heard.

·
♥ All-American Reject
19,135 Posts
Starting with my fave group, 2PM:

Super Junior

Super Junior KRY

Big Bang

ZE-A

Gdragon - Boy
HyunA - Change

Beast - Mystery

T-ara - Bo Peep Bo Peep (I only heard of this because of Junsu. That's him at the beginning. It's incredibly addicting.)

2NE1 - Try to Follow Me

SHINee - Amigo

SNSD - Oh

CNBlue - Love Revolution

Rain - Fresh Woman

·
박규리
9,880 Posts
Hmmm..didn't know Korean Pop songs were popular.. :rolls: (I'm not interested in it, but. When I was attending CC some asian

classmates asked if I have S.E.S. albums. I was pretty surprised :lol: )

K-Pop copys a LOT from the West and Japan, that's what I heard.
Omg SES! :D Dreams come true~~:dance: :lol: I really liked Shoo's mini album from a couple months ago. :D

·
Le Conte's Sparrow
11,288 Posts
Omg SES! :D Dreams come true~~:dance: :lol: I really liked Shoo's mini album from a couple months ago. :D
:lol: I actually learned about some K-pop HERE, of all places :lol: Brown Eyes's 'Abracadabra' I like :)

But those days were good...'Blue Sky(in korean)', 015B, Lee Sung-Hwan..

·
박규리
9,880 Posts
:lol: I actually learned about some K-pop HERE, of all places :lol: Brown Eyes's 'Abracadabra' I like :)

But those days were good...'Blue Sky(in korean)', 015B, Lee Sung-Hwan..
Oh wow really? :lol:

Ah, I love BEG :D It's kind of too bad their older stuff isn't more popular since I think it's good too. :awww:

I'm actually not very familiar with old kpop, only SES, HOT, GOD, Shinhwa, etc. :lol:

·
Le Conte's Sparrow
11,288 Posts
yeah, I don't really listen to k-pop (or any pop music for that matter) nowadays, so it's a bit refreshing :)

But I DO know all of SNSD member's name :lol: (even though I don't know their songs)

·
박규리
9,880 Posts
yeah, I don't really listen to k-pop (or any pop music for that matter) nowadays, so it's a bit refreshing :)

But I DO know all of SNSD member's name :lol: (even though I don't know their songs)
Ah, that's good actually, so you're not distracted by all the k-pop news and etc like I am. :spit: :lol:

I learned how to identify them using their Oh! mv. :haha: I was so confused by them during their Gee performances. :lol: I would mix up Yuri, Yoona, and Seohyun all the time. :tape:

41 - 60 of 975 Posts