Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 975 Posts

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
Psh, Korea trying to copy Japan with all these humongous girl/boy bands :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
copying the japanese?

they are copying black american singers and groups - down to the song phrasing, dancing moves, and crotch grabbing.
There are no black american singer/groups larger than 5 that I know of. Choreography is not something black americans made up. I don't see any crotch grabbing in any of the videos :unsure:

·
Banned
2,107 Posts
why have a group of like 10 members?
It will be hard for each member to have their own identity. Plus how does the money get split?

·
Most Loved Member
11,180 Posts
12 is the magic number :bowdown:

·
Registered
5,802 Posts
There are no black american singer/groups larger than 5 that I know of. Choreography is not something black americans made up. I don't see any crotch grabbing in any of the videos :unsure:

the music they are doing is basically r/b. it has nothing to do with the size of the groups. :weirdo:

the dance moves are based on/inspired by black r/b folks. :weirdo:

taeyang was grabbing his crotch. :weirdo:

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
the music they are doing is basically r/b. it has nothing to do with the size of the groups. :weirdo:

the dance moves are based on/inspired by black r/b folks. :weirdo:

taeyang was grabbing his crotch. :weirdo:
no :weirdo:

·
Banned
2,107 Posts
Leonhart, are you saying that they are performing Japanese music?

The music that these young groups sing are based on western styles. Not traditional Asian music.

Most western music these days have VERY strong influences from Black Americans. This is quite widely known.

·
Registered
5,802 Posts
Leonhart, are you saying that they are performing Japanese music?

The music that these young groups sing are based on western styles. Not traditional Asian music.

Most western music these days have VERY strong influences from Black Americans. This is quite widely known.
just about all western popular music is based on/rooted in the blues.

·
Registered
5,802 Posts

go read a book. :rolleyes:

neither the japanese or the koreans originated the music or dance steps they are doing.

oh yes, koreans have been singing and dancing like that for years. tell me, what is the genesis of this particular form of singing and dancing? where did it develop in korea or japan? what kids in korea or japan started doing those dances and when?

oh, james brown, michael jackson, usher, etc. have somehow copped their dance moves and singing from taeyang, rain, and company. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 975 Posts