Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
kl;ara koukalova is very goods--saw her on australian opens--hits many winners--seems she would prefer clays--maybe not--i predicts her for quarterfinals--opinions are here for shares

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
she played awful vs serena in rome, hit a few winners, but she looked so... weak? well maybe thats in contrast to serena.

btw jordan... whats with the rather stupid and random messages you have been posting? :confused:

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
she maybe slump--maybe roland garros is place for her out it--hope so--competition needed--for top competitions player

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
I think she has been in a slump since the AO..but who knows maybe she is saving it all for the slams??

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
very good placement does she have--monica was too slow for it to get--very happy for the young players to up and coming

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
i don't think she is quite a big threat but she has a good draw to the quarters. it's a tough draw but the matches are winnable. she plays pisnik first round and pisnik has taken a set off henin this season on clay so klara might find it difficult to win that match but she's in with a chance. 2nd round is probably dokic but with her form..... anyway if klara gets to the second round i think she'll with that match regardless of her opponent. 3rd round gagliardi, martinez, possibly even perebiynis. again another tough match but klara has a chance and then 4th round probably dechy, davenport or tiulyaganova. davenport is good but clay isn't her best surface, tulyaganova is inconsistent and dechy hs dropped of her form.

i think klara has a chance up to the quarter-finals but all her match before that would be about 50/50 chance and klara is inconsistent in herself.

the ability is there and so is the draw but i pretty much think she will go out to pisnik in the first round.

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
Jordan, what's with the new style of writing?? You sound like you have never spoken a word of English before. :p

Go back to the usual style. It's easier to understand you. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Jordan. said:
kl;ara koukalova is very goods--saw her on australian opens--hits many winners--seems she would prefer clays--maybe not--i predicts her for quarterfinals--opinions are here for shares
who the hell is she?

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
final--many player is real final--but can never won--too sad--no remember her--for not win final--too sad

·
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.
49,309 Posts
Jordan. said:
final--many player is real final--but can never won--too sad--no remember her--for not win final--too sad
yes--true dat--it's not goods that--in final you should--wins and gets peoples's--well if you--do--persons will know no now--right?

·
Registered
24,193 Posts
great posts seles. i would imagine if u twisted your kneww, she may be able to beat u too. or blew out your shoulder... became blind... she's in.

·
Registered
24,193 Posts
jordan- this "placement" that she has-- does that include her stunning array of dropshots that bounce nearly to the service line against injured opponents?

·
Banned
108 Posts
Jordan. said:
Jordan, you should remember...

She lost to the girl you think is so pretty in the final at Casablanca...

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
jordan from louisiana--in usa--very bore it is here--not too much excites--klara lost on patricia--very prettys girl

1 - 20 of 21 Posts