Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
12,922 Posts
are u seein her for the first time....cuz that fact was establised some time back

·
Registered
12,795 Posts
ok...she's hot, but she's really not even top 5 in sex appeal. i'd say sharapova is more sexy and i don't even like her.

she's getting overrated really fast. i'm gonna go from not liking her, to liking her, to thinking she's overrated again.

Reactions: ginger_fish668

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No Name Face said:
ok...she's hot, but she's really not even top 5 in sex appeal. i'd say sharapova is more sexy and i don't even like her.

she's getting overrated really fast. i'm gonna go from not liking her, to liking her, to thinking she's overrated again.

Her poise, her fashion, her groundstrokes, her class, everything about her upstages sharapova....except her tennis, as proven today.

·
Registered
12,922 Posts
she shld wear really skimpy clothes that oughta get the sex appeal a lil higher.

i agree with u....she is more pretty than sexy

·
Registered
12,922 Posts
she shld jus wear a bikini ....a tennis bikini and start a trend

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
yea, shes niice

·
Registered
8,916 Posts
she is sooooo pretty

·
Registered
630 Posts
Makiri is prettier than Sharapova but this is IMHO ;-)

·
Registered
166 Posts
Now way, there is no one sexier on the wta tour than Pova, she is a babe!!! :drool: :drool:

·
Registered
12,334 Posts
WC6320 said:
Now way, there is no one sexier on the wta tour than Pova, she is a babe!!! :drool: :drool:
Lil Masha is :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
Just Masha is only :hearts:

·
The long and winding road.
50,744 Posts
IMO there is no comparison whatsoever between the two. Makiri is in a league of her own looks-wise.

Sharapova does abso-fucking-lutely nothing for me. NOTHING!
I don't understand all the hype :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
backhanddtl4 said:
Holy mother.......She is.....Sharapova x 10......wow

Exactly! She's fantastic

·
Registered
5,075 Posts
backhanddtl4 said:
Her poise, her fashion, her groundstrokes, her class, everything about her upstages sharapova....except her tennis, as proven today.
Agreed!!! She's just :hearts: She warmed me over yesterday!!!!:hearts:

Reactions: mandy7

·
Banned
66 Posts
and why are u comparing her to sharapova????????

because even sesil is prettier than your beloved WS?

anyways, makiri is pretty, but sharapova is the prettiest to me.

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
I think thsi is a good opininon cos i like them both n im not hater for either of them but i think Big Masha is overall more sexier and a better looking girl but Little Masha is really pretty and the 2nd prettyiest on tour IMO, i find it funny the first thing they say was shes sharapova x10 why sharapova is it becuase you know shes the hottest on the tour or something but you dont like her and your trying desperatly to find a replacement?

1 - 20 of 74 Posts