Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After her successful trip in California, where she reached QF and nearly defeated the other Maria, our lil' Maria is now under the sun of Florida :cool:

Hopefully she will have a nice draw, avoiding hungry alligators there :angel:

See you soon !

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So Kiri is playing the winner of Larsson-Kleybanova, and eventually Schiavone and then Bartoli.

·
Registered
29,119 Posts
If Kiri keeps playing well I think its a good draw. No Serena or Azarenka or Pova. Good luck Kiri.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm a bit afraid of Kleybanova, no idea how she could play after such a long break :confused:

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Kiri gonna beat Klebs and everyone will be outraged that Kiri dared to beat cancer survivor! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
21,978 Posts
After Kleybanova's unfortunate health problems, That would of taken a lot away from her preparation and training. (of course everyone's health is a main priority, and I am so happy for Kleybs that everything went well with her treatment). Schiavone and Bartoli have not been playing very well, so if Maria is on her game she can beat both of them. (probably in 3 sets though, because like i said she must love playing long matches).

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So Kleybanova won, nice for her :)

But I've a bad feeling for Kiri, players who make come-backs always scare me... I don't want Kiri to be her next victim.

Alisa won their only meeting 6-2 6-2 in Sydney 2009. OK it was the worse year in Kiri's career. But I'm so afraid at the moment :help:

·
Registered
37,975 Posts
Hmmm. Interesting draw for Maria.

Good luck Maria. :)

·
Registered
37,975 Posts
Maria plays the 2nd match on court 2 tomorrow. Play begins at 11 am.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OK, I will be on the road to visit my parents, so I will miss the live... euh... livescore :lol:

I'm so nervous about this match though, Kleybanova is such a trap, like a big Florida alligator who hasn't eaten for months. Maria has to be 100% focused and not think about ice-cream, ice-hockey or ice-anything ;)

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
OK, I will be on the road to visit my parents, so I will miss the live... euh... livescore :lol:

I'm so nervous about this match though, Kleybanova is such a trap, like a big Florida alligator who hasn't eaten for months. Maria has to be 100% focused and not think about ice-cream, ice-hockey or ice-anything ;)
:lol: yeah, Masha should forget all the stuff around ice :lol:

now seriously it won´t be an easy match at all Alisa´s situation is like you would give her a Grand Slam trophy for her great fight against cancer and due to this Maria has to stay fully focused and not to think about what happened to Alisa in the last year... good luck Maria!

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
match has started!!!
kiri takes an early break to lead *2-0 :)
davai kiri!!

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
wohoooo!!! maria gets another break in a tight game to take a *4-2 lead!! :)
now hold kiri, come on!!

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
kleybanova breaks back again, on a DF from kiri :/
4-3* now.....break again maria!!!

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
alisa holds easily, 2 aces in this game, a love game....:/
*4-4 you must hold now kiri, please....

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
puuuh, maria holds this time, now it's 5-4*
best moment for a break I guess :D gooo little masha

·
Registered
37,975 Posts
Kleybanova holds for 6-6 1st set in a long game. :( Please win the 1st set tiebreak Maria.

Maria has been 2 points from the set a few times, sometimes there's been a 2nd serve from Kleybanova on that point but Maria hasn't taken advantage of it. :(

1 - 20 of 98 Posts