Tennis Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When is it?? Because on a waloon magazine they said it was for next year!! Well, it's not the best source at all!!

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
12,394 Posts
I'll start believing about Kim and Lley's wedding, when I see her telling it in person on TV, nothing sooner than that... ;)

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
well, I was in Bree earlier today, there was no announcement at the town hall (?? Sp?).;)

It's a tradition in Belgium, your wedding needs to be announced, at least 2 weeks before you actually get married. (at least, that's what I learned :eek:)

But who knows, maybe in Adelaide!:p

Don't think it will be that soon, because Kim always says she wants to organise it herself...

·
Registered
5,873 Posts
Elke, I think this public announcement does not exist anymore (protection of privacy, I think).

·
Registered
11,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Elke said:
well, I was in Bree earlier today, there was no announcement at the town hall (?? Sp?).;)

It's a tradition in Belgium, your wedding needs to be announced, at least 2 weeks before you actually get married. (at least, that's what I learned :eek:)

But who knows, maybe in Adelaide!:p

Don't think it will be that soon, because Kim always says she wants to organise it herself...
it doesn't exist anymore since Filip and Mathilde's wedding

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.