Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 433 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Deserves a new thread :)

:bounce: https://twitter.com/Clijsterskim :bounce:

My battery died yesterday! Sorry to keep you all waiting! I am playing with Malisse! 10 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

The ones who said Lleyton are hilarious! :) Federer or Nadal would have been nice ! Roddick too :) 4 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

·
3,777 Posts

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
blynch8: Sitting with my lil girl having ice cream! Priceless
Clijsterskim: @blynch8 what about your wife? She wasn't there with you guys? :)
blynch8: @Clijsterskim for the record my awesome wife was there but wasn't having any ice cream :p

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
Nice words from Kim. :) It's very nice of her to congratulate her fellow players like that.

Congrats Schiavo!Great to see one of the nicest,funniest,coolest,honest and hard working girl win the throphy! Well done , you deserve it!

Sammy, keep your chin up! Many more to come! She( sam) has improved so much and has a great future ahead of her!congrats on great 2 weeks

·
3,777 Posts
Packing, packing... Can't wait to go get to Eastbourne!! about 2 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

wonder when she'll be leaving for Eastbourne. Probably one of these days since she's packing already :)
Brian is in New Jersey for a week for his oldest brother's wedding, so I guess he'll join Kim for Wimbledon :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Packing, packing... Can't wait to go get to Eastbourne!! about 2 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

wonder when she'll be leaving for Eastbourne. Probably one of these days since she's packing already :)
Brian is in New Jersey for a week for his oldest brother's wedding, so I guess he'll join Kim for Wimbledon :)
Yes, it's great to see Kim back in action! Here at NY Sportimes we can't wait to see her turn out for us against Martina Hingis of the NY Buzz on Monday July 19th in World Team Tennis. If you're in NYC that day, feel free to join us!

Regards
NYSportimes

www.nysportimes.com
www.twitter.com/nysportimes
http://www.wtt.com/

·
Registered
1,324 Posts

Kim's coach Wim tweeted that they're leaving for Eastbourne on Tuesday. I can't wait to see her back in action! Hope her foot holds up.

Here's Wim's tweet:
WimFissette Just finished last practice before we leave to Eastbourne tomorrow! Now time to pack my bags
about 8 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

·
3,777 Posts

·
3,777 Posts

·
3,777 Posts

·
3,777 Posts

·
Registered
797 Posts
Wim Fissette

Great 1st day in Eastbourne, good practice on grass, tomorrow Kim will hit with Azarenka. Hopefully sunshine again...today was beautiful! Il y a environ 22 heures via Twitter for BlackBerry®

·
Registered
797 Posts
Wim Fissette

Great breakfast after again a nice morningrun! Now practice at 11 with Bartoli... Il y a environ 2 heures via web

·
3,777 Posts

·
3,777 Posts
and Wim this morning
Rain this morning in Eastbourne, some shopping now and practice late this afternoon. Let's hope it stays dry! about 10 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

and one of Andy Roddick because it's so funny:)
crap...... i dropped my phone in the toilet.... its drying..... im hoping it shows sign of life soon 6:45 PM Jun 9th via web

·
3,777 Posts
1 - 20 of 433 Posts