Tennis Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The ankle is doing fine 01-10-2003

For the time being my ankle is doing fine. Ever since I got back I visit the physiotherapist daily. Still a lot ahead in order ot get it right, so even daytime I wear a brace as well. Which feels nice though. I did some aquajogging yesterday and didn't feel anything.

Of course, I only know the real state of affairs as soon as I start playing tennis again, because only then is the stress for real. I plan to try an intensive training on Friday. With a lot of tape around the ankle of course. If that doesn't have any consequences on Saturday, it should be ok and I will participate in the Filderstadt tournament.

I would love to play there, because I won the tournament last year. But I won't take any unnecessary risks. Should I feel any thing bad on Friday or Saturday, it's a no go. Even if that would jeopardize my number one spot.

Meanwhile I just keep myself busy doing things around the house. At this moment there's a lot of gardening going on. I now live there half time. Yesterday, I have been out the whole day for a photoshoot for Hampton Bays with my sister Elke. I wanted to do something different for so long and it was great fun to do it the two of us. You can see the pictures on my site very soon.

I'll surely keep you all posted Friday after the training!
Ciao
Kim

·
Registered
34,218 Posts
Bamburach said:
I would love to play there, because I won the tournament last year. But I won't take any unnecessary risks. Should I feel any thing bad on Friday or Saturday, it's a no go. Even if that would jeopardize my number one spot.

I'll surely keep you all posted Friday after the training!
Ciao
Kim
Yeah, Ciao Baby. BTW, if you can't play, can Elke still get a WC?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts