Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

· Registered
2,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to share this pic ;)

Tennis professionals Rainer Schuettler, right, and Kim Clijsters, left, smile as they autograph items for fans at a sporting goods store in New York, Thursday August 21, 2003. Schuettler and Clijsters will be competing in the U.S. Open which begins Monday, August 25, 2003.

Source: http://sports.yahoo.com/ten

· Registered
11,065 Posts
i don't know why people don't like rainer, beyond jelousy of course. he seems to me to be one of the best natured players on tour from the interviews i have seen, as well as from some of the things he has done on court.

· Registered
16,024 Posts
Remember when Wayne Ferreira hurt himself playing Rainer (was it at Roland Garros?) and Rainer rushed over and ran and got ice for him immediately. He was more concerned about his fellow player than just about anyone I have ever seen. :angel:

And yes that ass :drool:

· Registered
16,024 Posts
moyas backhand is not that good and he is too sulky and does not try to come to the net or hit very good serves. ugh so boring. Give me some Albert Costa who has both a backhand and forehand and finesse too or Juan Carlos Ferrero when he is not pissed off.

· Registered
16,024 Posts
speaking of Juan Carlos, do you think he will get it together for the US OPEN? Why is he suddenly so low on confidence??? Justine has followed her Roland Garros title with OUTSTANDING results but JCF seems to be burnt out or something

· Registered
27,777 Posts
treufreund said:
speaking of Juan Carlos, do you think he will get it together for the US OPEN? Why is he suddenly so low on confidence??? Justine has followed her Roland Garros title with OUTSTANDING results but JCF seems to be burnt out or something
JCF has been trying as hard as possible to suck this summer - and has succeeded!

His draw is soft, though. I believe he now has Chela in round three, who is in good form... but who JCF really ought to beat. Unless he TOTALLY wanks out, he ought to make round 4. Of course, I don't put it past him to wank out.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.