Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tomorrow it's the day ppl! Our Kimmie has a big chance to win er first GS-title, the first of many others!

COME ON KIMMIE YOU CAN DO IT! :bounce:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
12,324 Posts
Good luck, dear Kim, I'll be there all the way to support you..! :kiss:

·
Registered
26,095 Posts
C'MON KIM :bounce:

·
Registered
4,565 Posts
mmm dunno but I'm getting superstitious now :eek: don't wanna jinx her...

but above all... I've seen this title already somewhere else and well, quite frankly, no hard feelings, but I think it might come across as a bit arrogant and maybe quite premature? dunno but that's just my take

Just a suggestion, but maybe this thread could be named 'cheering thread' or something?

Again, I just mean this post as positive feedback, you're free to keep it here, it only gives me some mixed feelings in my stomach... (blame my nerves :eek: , I don't want to offend anyone in this thread at all)

Sorry for my reaction...

*a super nervous mod* :eek:

·
Registered
26,095 Posts
I share the same nerves Ingrid;)
And I'm superstitious too

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Me too! No jinxing please...

Do change the name into "Cheering for Kimmie's first GS" or "Hoping/praying/wishing/Thumbs up/whatever..."

Don't sell the skin of the Bear before it's been shot ;) (Dutch expression :) )

·
Registered
7,971 Posts
Ingrid, Iwas thinking the same thing, I'm superstitous and I don't want to jinx her :)

·
Registered
879 Posts
We shouldn't get our hopes up too high!! ;) But I'm sure we'll all be very proud of Kimmie no matter how she plays tomorow!! :) It's a high achievement already to get into both the doubles & singles finals in the same slam!! :D
(But Kimmie please win!! My sister is a big Justine fan and she's trying to prove me wrong! :p)

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok I wanted to change the title of this thread, but it doesn't work! aaaaargh, what's wrong with my computer??

·
12,324 Posts
Primula said:
Ok I wanted to change the title of this thread, but it doesn't work! aaaaargh, what's wrong with my computer??
make a call on Ingrid ("innnngridddd, helpppp!!" or something like that ;)), maybe she's able to help you...

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
majo said:
make a call on Ingrid ("innnngridddd, helpppp!!" or something like that ;)), maybe she's able to help you...

Hehe, Innnnngriddddd heeeeelp! I can't change the name of this thread, I tryed everything, (though I should be studying :-s) but nothing seems to work! :sad: ! I wanted to change the name into: Countdown tot the first (and not the last) GS-trophy for Belgium! And let us all cheer for Kimmie!! Or something like that!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Primula said:
Hehe, Innnnngriddddd heeeeelp! I can't change the name of this thread, I tryed everything, (though I should be studying :-s) but nothing seems to work! :sad: ! I wanted to change the name into: Countdown tot the first (and not the last) GS-trophy for Belgium! And let us all cheer for Kimmie!! Or something like that!
OK my pc is back to normal, do you guys like the new title better?

·
12,324 Posts
good job Primula! :kiss:

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
okay, I'm also very superstitious...but I've been using the same "cheering-sentences" for a few months now, and it works... :D

Tell me if I can use it! ;)

Kim, veel geluk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
maybe you could change it into, "Kim, we believe in you! Good luck!" ;)

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Primula said:
You mean something like this?
:worship: :worship: :worship: Great! :worship: :worship: :worship:

·
Registered
33,292 Posts
:bounce: :worship: :bounce:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts