Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok everyone! Tonight is the night for all of us in the U.S. We are down to the final 3 tonight and they will all be singing for a spot in the final two which is more important than you can believe. Being in the final two is an assurance of a contract and great gigs for both of them, where as being in third is no guarantee for anything!

Please, pick up the phone tonight and vote for Kimberley Locke. Yes, it will be busy for a while, but keep trying! Busy is good, it means people are voting. The best time to vote for those who don't want busy signals is during the last 20 minutes or so. You can vote as much as you want, redial redial redial!

The times to vote are as follows:

9 - 11 P.M. Eastern
8 - 10 P.M. Central
8 - 10 P.M. Pacific

Please, vote your hearts out for Kimberley Locke. We can all appreciate the underdog and this underdog is more talented that those left!!!

Make me proud!!!!

I'll come back later with her ####

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DD, but we have to do all we can to stop that!!! It doesnt hurt to try!!

After watching Oprah and seeing Kim Locke basically ignored, I want to show everyone even more!!!!!

·
Banned
13,390 Posts
BigB08822 said:
DD, but we have to do all we can to stop that!!! It doesnt hurt to try!!

After watching Oprah and seeing Kim Locke basically ignored, I want to show everyone even more!!!!!
agreed...i'll keep calling until the time's up. :)

·
Registered
468 Posts
i will try my hardest to vote, i really want her to beat the guys.......thanks for your support to her..........she needs as much as she can get................shes way better than the ones left..........i so agree!

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
:wavey: Hi Deucediva

LA DAVA in fine!

Who is this girl and why should I vote for her?

·
Registered
468 Posts
dave_russianrule,

she is an awesome singing.......im telling you this.........shes way better than the two guys left............please vote for her.........what do you have to loose?

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
Is this American Idol?

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Yes Dava

Reactions: Dava

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
OK, is she going to make a better album then the girl who won it last year though thats the question!

She will win, as in America you guys like the female vocal more (nothing wrong I do to).

·
Don't mess with Texas!
5,728 Posts
I will vote for her as well. I don't like either of the other people.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Did anyone notice that Ryan stated that, "This is NOT a popularity contest...please vote for the best SINGER".....kind of appropriate for this thread...

But anyway.....she has an incredible voice and I thought she was the one to beat tonight!!!

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
She was GREAT tonight!! :hearts: :hearts:

·
SMUstang,
8,482 Posts
I tried voting over and over while I was watching tv for Clay..I tried for like an hour and a half. Meanwhile I know someone who voted 74 times for Kim Locke...it looks like Kim's line was a lot less busy than Clay's.

GO CLAY :D:D

1 - 20 of 39 Posts