Tennis Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kim doesn't play the doubles in LA, I think this a great decision!! Sugi is playing with Asagoe!

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
she's not superwoman afterall.:)

·
63,615 Posts
She let Ai Sugiyama to be #1 at Doubles which is more nice ;)

·
Registered
13,089 Posts
per4ever said:
she shouldn't play singles either. Toronto is more important!
But she has a great chance to win LA and take the first spot!! I only see the danger coming from Petrova, Sharapova, Dokic, Davenport and Rubin! But I know she can beat them if she plays well!

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Kim should not go to Toronto, she might get SARS from that place and ruin her great chance at the US Open.

Reactions: skanky~skanketta

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I think it´s the best thing Kim can do.

In the absence of the Williams she´s kind of forced to headline LA and Canada due to the WTA in danger of not having the top3 there and she´s willing to help and therefore plays 4 weeks in a row, something not many players in her position would do especially after having lost to Henin which was a result of tiredness maybe.

I expect her to team Ai in Canada again and in LA, she´s just starting Wednesday whatever and has 3-4 matches maybe compared to the double of matches she would have had with doubles. Clever.

·
63,615 Posts
BasicTennis said:
Kim should not go to Toronto, she might get SARS from that place and ruin her great chance at the US Open.
SARS is over :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
AlexSydney said:
SARS is over :rolleyes:
it's better to be sure than sorry later. :wavey:

·
Banned
947 Posts
good idea!

Primula said:
Kim doesn't play the doubles in LA, I think this a great decision!! Sugi is playing with Asagoe!
this is good news! with clijsters' consistent play this year, she has spent more time on court than anyone else. i hope she skips doubles in toronto as well because her body could use the rest.

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
Im really pleased that Ai and Shino are playing together :bounce: GOOD DESICION KIM

·
Registered
15,448 Posts
ugh!she should pull out of LA and play at toronto!

is new haven the tourney right after toronto and before the USO?i hope kim takes a break there and doesnt compete!

·
Banned
327 Posts
BasicTennis said:
That is one of the most ignorant comments I have read on this bored. You should be ashamed. SARS is over. Everyone else in the world knows this but why don't you?

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
VCR said:
ugh!she should pull out of LA and play at toronto!

is new haven the tourney right after toronto and before the USO?i hope kim takes a break there and doesnt compete!
Kim won't play New Haven :).

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
dekker said:
That is one of the most ignorant comments I have read on this bored. You should be ashamed. SARS is over. Everyone else in the world knows this but why don't you?
believe me you don't even know what SARS look like so don't be too sure. :p other tournaments originally slated in China are still being moved to other venues even though the WHO has cleared this country. :tape:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts