Tennis Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and why doesn't John McEnroe Shut [email protected]@ He nevers compliments Venus or Serena. Oh but Justines backhand is the best in the Mens and Womans OOH PLEASE. So Venus 1st 120+ mph isn't the best weapon.

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah definately. He dont support Venus and Serena and their from the same country lol, but he will support some skinny bitch from belgium. As for the crowd for today their are mannerable today. You dont hear a single peep from them during the [email protected]!

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah foreal. I think im gonna go back to sleep. GO KIM CLIJSTERS!!!! Im hoping that the match would be a quickie so they can show the Justine/Serena match, but im surprised that they havent showed what happened. Shows how much patriotism John and Mary have when their support the belgium and not an American because their black. :( :D

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
596 Posts
I haven't said anytihing about all those williams finals before, because i knew this was gonna happen.
I'm just gonna say that now, they are sure there's gonna be a belgian to win a gs and they both want to be it. this puts a lot of pressure on them, as they both havent won a slam yet. that's why they, IMO, play too defensive, they just don't want to lose.
Seems justine for the moment handles this pressure the best, but it is a fact that its boring..;

·
Registered
6,822 Posts
This match is atrociously boring! I can't believe I got up for this lol

Since Kim looks like the "underdog" will they turn on Justine?!?!? :rolleyes:

It is putting me to sleep...I'm going to turn it off it Kim doesn't step it up and make this good...I've never seen her play so passively :confused:

I guess I'll get in some extra cello practise in...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts