Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Hingis the most talented. Kim the most powerful. So I'd say Kim Hingis would be a great player... But if I have to choose I'd say Martina

·
Registered
20,122 Posts
Hingis. Better player and more talented. Kim has the better game though.

·
Registered
8,693 Posts
Martina without a doubt. Though Kim's game is definitely more competitive with the top players, at least right now.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hingis has 5 grand slam titles and 209 weeks as world no.1. Clijsters has 1 grand slam title and 19 weeks as world no.1. Martina without a doubt

·
Registered
8,693 Posts
Hingis the most talented. Kim the most powerful. So I'd say Kim Hingis would be a great player... But if I have to choose I'd say Martina
Or Martina Clijsters. ;)

·
Banned
35,898 Posts
Well, you can be a better player in many ways.

Right now if thye were to play, Kim would win.

·
Gone with the Wind fabulous!
8,399 Posts
Since her comeback, Martina has never beaten Clijsters, but Martina v.2.0 isn't the same player. She's slower and she's less consistent. :sad:

That being said, there are few people alive who would rather have Kim's career over Martina's ... except maybe people who -- like Clijsters herself -- care about collecting friends and not trophies.

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
True Hingis has the greater career, also true if they were to play tonight Kim would defeat her.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
The H2H doesn´t mean anything. Martina is 15-5 against Monica and that never meant that Martina is a better player or that she has been a better player than peak Monica.

·
Registered
25,212 Posts
It's funny. Clijster is undoubtedly a better tennis player. But Hingis has had a FAR greater career.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Martina Clijster would dominate todays tennis, imagine kim's strength and martina's brain wow. My answer is Martina, just give her time she will defeat kim again, too bad there isn't much time left for Kim on the tour.

·
Registered
754 Posts
if you are talking about martina hingis overall, definitely hingis is so much better.

but if u r talking of hingis v2.0, then it is another story.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts