Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,402 Posts
yes, kim seems to be doing well... conchita on the other hand, is making lots of unfored errors.
remember, they are UNFORCED, therefore kim doesn't have anything to do with it. And surely Conchi faced lots more intimidating players in her day than kim

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Vera and Nadia are also playing in the center court now. Nadia won the first set easily but Vera leads 4-1 now.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SuperDevil said:
yes, kim seems to be doing well... conchita on the other hand, is making lots of unfored errors.
remember, they are UNFORCED, therefore kim doesn't have anything to do with it. And surely Conchi faced lots more intimidating players in her day than kim
Whatever, As long as kim wins this match. I'm sure she'll come out firing in her semifinal match! :wavey:

·
Registered
4,402 Posts
30-30
2 points away.
come on conchita
30-40
Break Point convert it conchita
DEUCE #1
Match Point Kim
Double fault by Kim
DEUCE #2
Match Point
Game, Set, Match, Kimberley

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bee said:
6-2 5-1 for kim...
didn't expect to be this fast.... :( :)
I agree, bee. I thought conchita was going to give Kim some resistance. I think everybody predicted this to be a toss between Kim and Conchita

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
congrats Kim :bounce:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Kim has now booked a place in the semis. I think she will win the whole thing. She has been impressive from day 1. I believe that she has the record in terms of shortest time spent on court for all her matches. Go kim, win this title that u should have already won in 2001!

·
Senior Member,
2,918 Posts
who cares about the French Open anyway ;)

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
well done Kim!!!!

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
Kim still needs to get past Petrova to win. I think Petrova will be a tough opponent. I hope not. I'd like a nice 4 & 4 match for Kim and then on to face Justine in the final. :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts