Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Monsters said:
see, that's what i meant:)
GO KIM :hearts: :hearts:
Eh up, what? I want Kim to win the Open too - not to shut up 'Williams fans', but because she's a sweet girl and a great player.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
not all those who won a GS title has become the no.1 player, so really Kim deserves her current status. Winning her first major title at the USO would only be a confirmation.:angel:

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
Monsters said:
so that those Williams followers can start to SHUT THE HELL UP....
no offense:)

Ummm...just to clarify...I'm a Williams fan and I already think Kim is #1...whether she wins the US Open or not, she's #1....but I do hope she wins the US Open as well!!! :)

·
Banned
1,857 Posts
Monsters said:
so that those Williams followers can start to SHUT THE HELL UP....
no offense:)

None taken... But, you're just a troublemaker...!!! Everybody knows that Kim is Number one (1), only and idiot without an ounce of brains would deny it...so...????

Williams fans are intelligent people, therefore they recognize that Kim is the number 1, so all this shite is really POINTLESS...!!!

Reactions: vs1

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
persond said:
None taken... But, you're just a troublemaker...!!! Everybody knows that Kim is Number one (1), only and idiot without an ounce of brains would deny it...so...????

Williams fans are intelligent people, therefore they recognize that Kim is the number 1, so all this shite is really POINTLESS...!!!

RIGHT?!?!?! :worship:

·
Registered
9,303 Posts
Monsters, if you believe Kim winning on Saturday will make all the negativity about her go away, brace yourself. On this board it only gets worse the better you get! And FYO negativity does not come from the williams fans base only.
There's tonnes of other stuff to bitch about, like will she ever complete a Kim slam etc.
Did Serena's amazing 2002/3 run shut anyone up! Henin did great winning the FO but we can only talk about the hand and question her integrity! One good thing we can say in our favour on this board is we don't settle for less than perfect. Any player will have to have a perfect season for everyone to shut the **$#@ up!

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
persond said:

PERSOND: Dont like to get personal, but have just come from another thread where you posted all over the place.

Can I just ask, have you always been paranoid, or only since you became a william sisters fan?

BTW "shit" doesnt have an "e" on the end.

·
Registered
9,981 Posts
Kim is the no.1 already according to the ranking system.:)

·
Banned
11,012 Posts
the fact that you have to try and convince other people is maybe hiding the fact you're really trying to convince yourself

i think Serena is a better player and i think 2 slams is better than one.....what are you gonna do about it? :)

·
Banned
177 Posts
ferrero said:
Kim is the no.1 already according to the ranking system.:)
That's right according to the ranking system. But she is NOT the best. In order to be the best you have to beat the best. Kim played a huge amount of tournments to become the #1 Serena played what....11. I guess this is where quantity and quality comes in. SERENA.

·
Registered
9,981 Posts
alleycat said:
That's right according to the ranking system. But she is NOT the best. In order to be the best you have to beat the best. Kim played a huge amount of tournments to become the #1 Serena played what....11. I guess this is where quantity and quality comes in. SERENA.
Now Kim's quantity beats Serena's quality officially, so Kim is the best. :)

·
Registered
504 Posts
If any of you seriously think that Kim is better than Serena then you need your heads tested. Kim Clijsters is not the best player in the world whether she wins this event or not.

·
Registered
9,981 Posts
Jen'sFan said:
If any of you seriously think that Kim is better than Serena then you need your heads tested. Kim Clijsters is not the best player in the world whether she wins this event or not.
Okay, Serena's the best player int he world, and Kim's the on top of the ranking list. :tape:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts