Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I saw Andy kiss Mandy Moore after his Open win. I have never heard anything bad about Mandy, and people always say show nice she is (just like Kim). Andy, meanwhile, is a punk (much like people have said about Lleyton). These two couples could probably relate to each other a lot :p

Reactions: chandra

·
Registered
11,975 Posts
who is that mandy??

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
Good idea but apparently Andy only talks to other American players and doesn't really know Lleyton. Also, I don't think Kim (who is basically a down to earth sports lover) is exactly going to be happy swapping hair and make up tips with Mandy. Unless Many is a secret soccer fanatic or has a nice dog, of course.

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am not saying I like Andy (or Mandy, for that matter)...but they seem similar as couples to me.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I really do not like that [email protected]
Mandy is cute,she know how to choose beautiful clothes,but I do not like her either.

·
Registered
5,873 Posts
Sorry, Mandy looks to me like the typical superficial American girl. And I find Andy fake.
So basically the opposite of Kim and Lleyton.

·
Registered
26,200 Posts
I don't like either M/Andy, but I must say I cried in "A walk to remember":eek:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
12,394 Posts
thalle said:
I don't like either M/Andy, but I must say I cried in "A walk to remember":eek:
me too :eek:

and that makes three of us, cause my friend had to cry too ;)

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
majo said:
me too :eek:

and that makes three of us, cause my friend had to cry too ;)
no dear make it 5-me and my sister cried in it :eek:

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
Number1Kim said:
Good idea but apparently Andy only talks to other American players and doesn't really know Lleyton. Also, I don't think Kim (who is basically a down to earth sports lover) is exactly going to be happy swapping hair and make up tips with Mandy. Unless Many is a secret soccer fanatic or has a nice dog, of course.
Absolutely...I don't think they'd be good friends

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Mandy is known to be one of the nicest celebrities around, just so you all know. Don't judge her by Andy - just like we wouldn't want people to judge Kim by Lleyton...

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
What peridotpixie said - Mandy's might well be a lovely person but she's still obviously a fashion-conscious, always dolled up, likes-the-limelight type girl while Kim is, as the Americans put it, basically a jock. Just not sure what they're going to talk about, assuming they are both normal modern women and are not going to limit their conversation entirely to discussing their men.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.