Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kim Live Chat

:) There will be a live chat on sanex web site with Kimmy on the 28th wednesday according to the sanex site!!!!! So go chat everyone!! Altho im not sure of the time!! Also on a quick note i just wondered if anyone knew why i cant see any of the pics if there is alink?!!

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Thanx for the info!!!

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Thanks for the info.
Though it'll probably be 1am in the morning or something like it was last time. ;)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Exclusive Sanex live chat this Wednesday with Kim Clijsters from Roland Garros !!!

Sanex is pleased to invite you on Wednesday May 28th afternoon , for the first live chat from the French Open with the world second ranked player Kim Clijsters .

Time of the chat will be confirmed soon. Check frequently for news on http://heroes.sanex.net/ and don't miss this unique opportunity to ask your questions to your favourite player, live !

Kim will kick off our four live chats from Paris on Wednesday. Amélie, Daniela, Monica and one of the Williams sisters are in the queue !

See you on the chat!

The Sanex Heroes Team.

[mod message:
thread moved because of double thread about same topic]

·
Registered
26,095 Posts
THANK YOU:D:bounce:

·
Registered
33,292 Posts
I hope I will be able to be there then! :bounce:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Ugh,
*slaps herself for knowing the chat was on wednesday, knowing today wasn't wednesday and still somehow being convinced the chat was today and checking every hour while she should be studying*

Where are my pills?!?! :eek:

Does that ever happen to anyone else?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Exclusive Sanex live chat this Wednesday 2.15 p.m. with Kim Clijsters from Roland Gar

Sanex is pleased to invite you on Wednesday May 28th at 2.15 p.m. CET (Paris/Berlin time) , for the first live chat from the French Open with the world second ranked player Kim Clijsters .

Be sure to connect early on http://heroes.sanex.net/ and don't miss this unique opportunity to ask your questions to your favourite player, live !

Kim will kick off our four live chats from Paris on Wednesday. Amélie, Daniela, Monica and one of the Williams sisters are in the queue !

See you on the chat!

The Sanex Heroes Team.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
:fiery: 2:15pm CET is like....er....1am!!!!! GRRRRR!!! stupid time difference! :fiery:
o well to everyone who IS able to be online then-have fun! :kiss:

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
I hope Kimmie answers a question of mine like last time! :D It was the high-light of that month! :p
Ahsleigh, I think the chat is at 8:15 my time (Perth) so that would only make it 10:15 for you, So now maybe you can stay?

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
It's not fair :mad: during those two weeks of Roland Garros I have 3 exams and guess when one of them is? Right, this afternoon, during Kim's chat :sad:
Anyway, I trust that all of you will send her loads of intersting questions :) so have fun and say 'hi' to her from me ;)

·
Registered
15,226 Posts
I think that's around 9 a.m my time and guess where I'll be? School :fiery: I hope y'all have fun though and ask tons of lleyki questions :D :bounce:

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
I can't be with the chat either:sad:
But I will read it afterwards! Ask nice questions!!!

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Kim has alread aksed to questions of mine! :D :bounce:

·
Registered
515 Posts
Kim answered one of my questions !! I'm really happy !!!

:bounce:

·
Registered
8,405 Posts
a transcript of the chat:

KClijsters Hello Everybody!
Kim. Great win yesterday. Do you think there is more pressure on you to suceed because of who your father is?
KClijsters No , not at all. May be it would have that way if I would have been a soccer player. But I don't think any more pressure.
hello kim, i´m a big fan from berlin: My question is: This year you have beaten petra mandula during the second round of the australian open with 6:0 6:0. I´ve seen this match. When you play like this and you dominate your opponent in such a way it must be very very sad for your opponent. Do you feel pity then with your opponent and do you then try really to win 6:0 6:0 or do you give a game away?
KClijsters When you are playing you are trying not to worry about the score or how your opponent is feeling. But it's true if you beat the girl with such a score it's never nice for the opponent.
Kim, will you come to Belgium to celebrate your birthday if you win this RG?
KClijsters I will come to Belgium to celebrate my birthday any way.
Kim, Great job with your win yesterday. After you won did you see the Score in lleytons match and were you nervous for him? KClijsters I was doing my press conference and finishing my cool down after my match and watched a little of the 3rd set and some of the 4th. I was nervous.
Hope you do great at the French! What would you have been if you weren't a tennis player? A gymnast like your mother?
KClijsters No, not a gymnast. I always very enjoyed doing things with kids. I would have gone in that direction but I started playing tennis when I was 6 so I never had time to think about anything else.g
Hinagis said that you are the only tennis player who can beets one of the Williams sisters you think so?
KClijsters I think lots of other players can beat the Williams sisters. Mauresmo and Henin defeated them recently.
What is the most ridicilous bit of news/gossip you ever heard about yourself? How do you shield yourself from the media?
KClijsters I try not to read too much about what is written about me and Lleyton and our relationship. The more you read the more you noticed things which are untrue.
Technically, when you hit big inside out forehand winners, is it all about foot-postitioning?
KClijsters I also think about the upper body rotation and definately foot positioning is important in every shot.
Kim i m sur u can win the Fed cup...moreover you will play in Charleroi...Is it a priority for you to win fed cup?
KClijsters I love playing in a team compettion and playing for my country so I will definately try to be 100% in very match I will play for Fed Cup.
You really seem to like the children, how many would you like to have if you want to ?
KClijsters I haven't really thought about that yet. I would like to have one to start with and then we'll see.
Well done Kim on your 1st round match. I hear you met Martina Hingis the other day, how well did you get on with her in the past and how about now?
KClijsters I hadn't seen her in few months so it was great catching up with her and talk about normal things. My relation with her has always been good. She has a great personality on and off court.
Do you sometimes go to see other matches such those of Justine ?
KClijsters I try to watch some of the other matches which are played on the Centre Court when I am having lunch for example.
hi kim, both u n sugiyama are my favourites, great combination in doubles, i just want to know how u two started, who suggested to play together?
KClijsters Thanks, I played against her a few years ago and I lost! But I played pretty good and since then we started practising together and then we just decided to play some doubles especially after Julie Halard retired.
some players said that the quality of the balls is not good this year. They think they are too heavy. Is it a problem for you, or perhaps can you win the tournament even with balls of bowling ?
KClijsters With bowling balls I don't think it will possible, our arms will drop off!!! But I think the balls are fine, they are may be a little heavier but It's not a problem for me.
what would a title here in Roland Garros mean for you ?
KClijsters It would be a dream coming true but it's still very far away and I just try to focus on my next match tomorrow.
Would you ever consider playing doubles with Jennifer Capriati - both of you have such power games and that is something that I would love to watch.
KClijsters I would love to play with her. We are very good friends. BUt she does not always play doubles at lots of tournaments.
Some people say that your weakest surface must be grass. But that's where it all started isn't it? Do you think that you have more chance to win the French Open then Wimbledon?
KClijsters I prefer to play on grass and I think it suits my game better than clay.
Hallo Kim! I'm from Poland and you've got many fans here. Can we believe that one day you will take part in a Polish tournament (Sopot or Warsaw)?
KClijsters I would love too. I have never been to Poland and if it fits in my schedule I will definately try to go.
Which matches in the past that you lost and wished that I had gone the other way around???
KClijsters I never liked loosing but when you loose a match you just try to win the next one.
Hi Kim, is it true dat the first round is a Grand-Slam is the hardest? Greetz from Belgium
KClijsters 2 more
KClijsters Definately! In every tournament the 1st match is the hardest one. And you just have to get used to play matches again.
Hey Kim!! You rock, if you could have 3 wishes what would they be? (And you can't ask for more wishes!!!) Your rock!!!
KClijsters Thanks. 1: that every one will be healthy. 2. No anger 3. Happiness all over the world.
If you got fanmail, do you read it yourself or does someone else read it for you?
KClijsters Thanks every body I have to go and get ready for my doubles with Ai.
Thanks a lot Kim and good luck!
KClijsters Thanks for your attention and your great support. All the best. Kim

·
Registered
15,226 Posts
Thanks for the transcript :kiss:

·
Registered
907 Posts
Thank you for the transcript:worship:

·
Registered
15,458 Posts
Hey Kim!! You rock, if you could have 3 wishes what would they be? (And you can't ask for more wishes!!!) Your rock!!!
KClijsters Thanks. 1: that every one will be healthy. 2. No anger 3. Happiness all over the world.
:angel:

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
Thanks for the transcript. She's such a smart and nice girl. She seems to be friends with every single player!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts