Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So now I believe Kim has the points to go into Roland Garros ranked number 2 no matter what happens tomorrow. But... Go Kim! Take the final, and get a good rest next week for the big show. :)

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
CONGRATS KIM!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!! COME ON!!!!!!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
WOW interesting so it really looks like there won't be an all williams final - that'll be strange???

·
Spaghetti Warrior
6,944 Posts
wrong!

It seems Serena is gathering all weapons in women's tennis...now she's working on the Kim split...tsk tsk tsk...stil some work left;)

Congrats Kim on making *another* final :D:worship:
This has already been an incredible year for her fans so far :drool:

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
jenny161185 said:
WOW interesting so it really looks like there won't be an all williams final - that'll be strange???

Not necessarily, Jenny. Venus could still end up on Kim's side to and have an opportunity to be in the final against Serena. The 3 and 4 seeds are placed by draw. There's a 50-50 chance.

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
tfannis said:
It seems Serena is gathering all weapons in women's tennis...now she's working on the Kim split...tsk tsk tsk...stil some work left;)

Yup. She still needs some work on that move.

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
I seriously doubt Serena will be practicing doing the splits. After all, she didn't need to do the splits to win Roland Garros last year ;)

Did I mention that SERENA won Roland Garros last year?

·
Team WTAworld, Destroyer of the Ring
5,336 Posts
Bright Red said:
I seriously doubt Serena will be practicing doing the splits. After all, she didn't need to do the splits to win Roland Garros last year ;)

Lol :p

It's time for the new RG!

But first, good luck Kim in the final :D

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
It is time for a new RG, and hopefully another Williams holding up the trophy! :bounce: GO WILLIAMS!!!!

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So much for bravado.

So, what are Kim's chances against Mauresmo?

They are tied in the head to head, but Mauresmo retired in one of those matches. Also, they have never played one another on clay.

1999-10-18 Bratislava Indoor Hardcourt F Amelie Mauresmo (FRA) 6-3 6-3
2000-03-06 Indian Wells Hardcourt R64 Kim Clijsters (BEL) 3-0 ret
2002-08-26 U.S. Open Hardcourt R16 Amelie Mauresmo (FRA) 4-6 6-3 7-5
2002-10-07 Filderstadt Indoor Hardcourt SF Kim Clijsters (BEL) 3-6 6-3 7-5

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Congrats Kim! :D

The final should be an amazing match..there is so little between Kim and Amelie.

Take the title Kimmie!! :bounce:

·
Spaghetti Warrior
6,944 Posts
Bright Red said:

No you didn't mention and why should you lol...this thread isn't about Roland Garros :rolleyes:

Go Kimmie....good luck tomorrow :kiss::bounce:

·
Registered
34,273 Posts
Maybe this is the begining of an "all belgians finals" era:confused:

·
Spaghetti Warrior
6,944 Posts
propi said:
Maybe this is the begining of an "all belgians finals" era:confused:
Amelie isn't Belgian ;) Although she does speak the Belgian language :cool:...Sure I can say that! :p...Belgium is bigger than France in tennis right now ;) AH this year has been great :worship: I said that already, didn't I? :eek: Just happy :bounce:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts