Tennis Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16,569 Posts
tenn_ace said:
ok I will change a name of the thread. My information came from a Russian news website. Still, even if she needs a week longer, it still not months of what she sai initially.
she said she's recovering fast. but that she'll need 200% progress to play at antwerp. do you really think she's going to play?

it is understandable that she is hoping to play since antwerp means so much to her, but chances are she wont

·
Registered
16,569 Posts
cartmancop said:
If she comes back and plays injured w/o giving herself time to heal, I will be very mad (and I'm not a fan;)) She of all players should know how much she can screw things up by trying to do too much too soon after injury. You would think that she would learn her lesson after her wrist troubles & then @ the AO. I hope she gives herself time to heal properly. Chances are, if she keeps trying to go b4 her body is ready, she will end up really damaging her year. She has lots of points to defend in March, so it would be wise to prepare for that.
she will let herself be fit before playing. hasselt 2004 was a huge lesson;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.