Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She made at least 10 errors in the first 3 games, and is already down 0-3. Will this be a repeat of the French? :rolleyes: Justin's condition may not matter.

· Registered
3,270 Posts
I think the mental edge kim had over justine went at the french, she has struggled in the last few matches with her. I still want her to win though. Kim can beat everybody from 4 down in the rankings but struggles against the rest. Something tells me justine now likes beating clijsters more than anyone else, or just as much as beating serena cos yu can tell the way she is talking she has got so much more arrogant, or some might say confident.

· Registered
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Justine loves this situation; Kim fears it.

· Registered
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
UGH! Kim had 15-40 to level it and made 2 errors :( Come on, Kim!

· Registered
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Kim needs to come into net! She hits a good shot, gets to mid-curt, and then backs up! That lets Justine back in it...

· Registered
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Kim has had game points in the past 2 games - lost one and now Justine has break point.

· Registered
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
She played great to 5-4 and 15-40...and now 5+ errors later, Kim is down 5-6 :( Why, Kim, why?!?!

· Kart & I against the WtaWorld!
35,887 Posts
kim is a mental case....it looks like Justine is going to win this tournament based on the fact that she does not have "mental" issues on the court.

and people try to say the Williams girls are bad for tennis but this sorry ass mental meltdowns is what's bad for women's tennis.....:fiery: :fiery:

· Registered
3,270 Posts
maybe yu do need to be arrogant and confident like steffi, monica, martina H, the willaims and now justine to be the best. Kim just doesnt have what it takes IMO unless she changes her attitude, and stops thinkin its just another match and that she is just thankful for her health rubbish.

· Registered
9,769 Posts
:devil:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.