Tennis Forum banner

Kim: "I will marry in 2 years and Serena will design my wedding dress"

1K views 26 replies 17 participants last post by  bandabou 
#1 ·
That was the title of one of Belgium's newspapers. Too bad I didn't have time to read the entire article as it was on my work :sad:

#5 ·
irma said:
canvas said something totally different;)
what did they say?
Mayeb it was meant being ironically :)

#7 ·
Queen Elisabeth said:
If I were Kim I would ask Venus and not Serena. :tape:

omg neither.........:tape:

#14 ·
elke_belke said:
I have it here! but it's too long to translate it :eek:..
just scan it, attach it to a post, and someone else will do it :)
besides, I want to read the entire article anyway

#19 ·
She also says she considers Serena as one of her best friends :eek: and that Rena was sketching dresses in the lockerroom during Wimbledon:). They started talking, and Serena offered to design her weddingdress... Kim answered she would keep Serena to her promise ;)
She also said Elke (her little sis) went to some sort of chique dinner from the ITF in Paris, Serena was there too and told Kim she thought Elke had a very nice, modern hairstyle and Elke was really flatered 'the great Serena' had mentioned her to Kim ... that's the 'serena-bit' :) ...

#23 ·
Sorry dat we ons niet geschoren hebben.
<< Zeg jongen, ik zie er zelf ook niet fris uit, vermoed ik. Ik heb een ongelooflijke jetlag. Hier in Toronto is de dag al drie uur verder dan in LA. Vannacht om half twee lag ik naar het plafond te staren. Ik lag wat te lezen in de hoop zo in slaap te vallen, maar dat lukte me ook al niet. >>

Ik snap niet waarom je zonodig aan dit toernooi wil deelnemen. Het nieuwe nummer één kan beslist toch enkele dagen aan het strand van LA stoeien? Jouw coach marc Dehous pufte en blies toen hij alweer het vliegtuig naar Toronto moest nemen.
<<(lacht) Ik heb hem gezegd: 'hup Marc, dat vliegtuig op.' Neen, ik speel zo graag. De rest interesseert me bitter weinig. Niet één dag ben ik in LA op stap geweest. Elke avond nam ik roomservice. Aan het strand liggen, hemeltje, ik mag e rniet aan denken.>>

haha, ik dacht het effe uit te typen, maar het is blijkbaar toch nog wel te lang :p, 't is alleen maar een kort stukje, het begin eigenlijk :p.. maar de belangrijkste dingen zijn al verteld dus yah.. :p

#24 ·
imagine kimmie in one of serenas designs??

titties and booty hanging out. :eek:

#25 ·
It's nice that Kim and Serena have such a good relationship. :D You'll never hear Serena denigrate Kim's rise to the #1 ranking.

As for Kim wearing one of Serena's design's. That would be very interesting. ;)

#26 ·
OMG, someone should warn Kim not to have Serena dress her wedding dress since Serena's fashion feeling is rather peculiar.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.