Tennis Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 202 Posts

·
Registered
8,405 Posts
who said she faked it :eek: :rolleyes: , I don't think so, that isn't something kim would do....
Wasted 3 mps :rolleyes:....
I must say: congrats Justine, she played good

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
41,227 Posts
I think she felt something in her thigh..but the tape was just precaution imo :) it seemed as if the tape annoyed her more then the injury ;)

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
She didn't fake it, you saw it from the middle of the first set that there was something wrong. It obviously stopped bothering her in the third.
Kim would never do something like that

·
Registered
8,405 Posts
Pinkie said:
Sad how some people only come out of the woodwork when they have something negative to say. :rolleyes:
I second that....thypical :rolleyes:

·
Banned
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Seles said:
Having her thigh strapped hampering her own mobility is hardly a fake.
She came back and won like 3 or 4 stright games in a row with an injured thigh. Go figure.

·
Team WTAworld, Destroyer of the Ring
5,336 Posts
hahaha silly thing.

·
Registered
16,198 Posts
leslie said:
She came back and won like 3 or 4 stright games in a row with an injured thigh. Go figure.
yeah, after Justine was leading 4-1 she won those games, not immediately after she had her leg taped. I don't see what winning 4 games in a row after laying a precautionary bandage has to do with faking :confused:

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
From the 1st change over, she was already stretching and looking painful to Marc and her physio.
The only reason she won the 2nd set is because she played all or nothing and Justine made a lot of errors at that moment. I don't think it had any influence on the match.

I hope she gets better soon!

·
Registered
16,198 Posts
damn, why did a bother posting here?? After being on this board for almost 2 years I should have know better! :(

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
leslie said:
But it did not work she still lost. She try to throw Justine off by faking injury.
What a load of bollocks. You should be ashamed of yourself writing such crap. Go do something useful please, like get a life?

·
Banned
1,857 Posts
You could say the same...!!!

Pinkie said:
Sad how some people only come out of the woodwork when they have something negative to say. :rolleyes:
:cool: Sweetie, you could say the same about half the posters on this board, especially, when the name Williams is involved!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Reactions: CanIGetAWhat

·
Keeper of Secrets
8,971 Posts
leslie,leslie,leslie

why is there always a doubter when a player is injured?

1 - 20 of 202 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.