Tennis Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With tennis it is like music. You can love the most diverse styles, but in the end it all boils down to one thing: emotion. You need to feel something, there’s got to be that shiver.
I feel it when I watch the fluid tennis of Justine and Roger. Tennis with curls and bows.

The tennis of Kim Clijsters is nothing like that. But the shiver is there as well.
It’s: clean, laser-like, geometrical. No redundant elements. Stern. Less is more. :cool:

The tennis of Justine and Roger is like a beautiful painting by a French impressionist, warm colours, bright. The tennis of Kim is an abstract painting. Cool, meticulous.
In both cases, when you see it you know: MASTER AT WORK.

So I'll get up once again tonight to see some of Kim's art. :D

(The tennis of Andy Roddick on the other hand, is the equivalent of the would be post-modern artist who is throwing a full bucket of paint to the wall and calls this art. :p )

Reactions: auntie janie

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I thought there were plenty of other threads where you can tell that Kim is boring.
So yawn or sleep over there. This thread is for art-lovers!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.