Banned
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have questions, post them here, and I'll ask her :wavey:

·
Banned
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I asked her but that was 20 minutes ago and she still hasn't given me an answer, she's just laughing very hard.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
7,996 Posts
How big is Leyton's Potato? ;)

·
Registered
8,315 Posts
He's lying. Kim just left my house a half hour ago. There's no way she could even be out of Manitoba yet.

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
The trick to learn about being a good comedian is... "Knowing when to quit while you are ahead" before your audience becomes tired by the same old same old.

That's why I won't be posting any snippets of the telephone conversation I had with both Kim and Lleyton earlier today.

·
Snitch
16,148 Posts
You lieing sack of ish...Kim and I just did it and she is in the bathroom cleaning up... :mad: :fiery:

BTW, Llayton watched... :D

·
Registered
8,315 Posts
DiVaMoNiCaSeLeS said:
The trick to learn about being a good comedian is... "Knowing when to quit while you are ahead" before your audience becomes tired by the same old same old.
That's a lesson you should have learned sooner.

·
Registered
63 Posts
That's why I won't be posting any snippets of the telephone conversation I had with both Kim and Lleyton earlier today.[/QUOTE]

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww pleeeeease??????? I'd love to hear it, however tacky and tasteless it is!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
IzzaBellaUK said:
That's why I won't be posting any snippets of the telephone conversation I had with both Kim and Lleyton earlier today.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww pleeeeease??????? I'd love to hear it, however tacky and tasteless it is!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Um... I broke my finger and it hurts to type. Maybe later when my vicodin kicks in... :sad:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts