Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

· Registered
2,830 Posts
Love-seles said:
USA network showed a lovely interview of Kim after her match in the studio.
what a sweet girl :angel: anyone
who roots against a girl like this
needs to take a good look in the mirror. good luck Kim! ;)
Abosolutely!
Good Luck Kimmie!:hearts:

· Registered
1,228 Posts
selfish?
yeah, i guess that's why she declined any wedding present and asked people to give money to make a wish foundation instead. Justine often gives a part of her prize money to m.a.w. foundation ( and i'm not talkin about that false thread a few days ago )

arrogant?
I don't remember justine ever saying thats she was better than another player, or that she was the real n. 1 or something. She's just ultraconfident in her game right now, something she missed for years and that is now bringing her to the top.

Bitchy?
Well, sometimes, like accusing, davenport of faking injuries in zurich last year, ..but....wait....didn't kim just did exactly the same to justine a few weeks ago ( and lying about their previous meetings on top of that )

Have to agree with saki here : too nice people tend to be boring. What's the first thing you say about someone you don't care about? " he/she is nice!"

Kim maybe the nicest girl on the face of the earth, i don't give a damn about it. I find her boring as hell, that's it. Do i dislike her? no. I'm still cheering for her most of the time ( depends on the opponent ) , but mainly because she's a fellow compatriot of mine.

Justine as a hell of a personnality, VERY strong ( how many players have left home at 17!! ), VERY intriguing, and most of all VERY fragile. You can see that on the court, and that's what i like about here.

sorry kim fans, please don't take it bad, at first i didn't want to post a reply here, but Gokimmie went a little bit too far

· Registered
11,975 Posts
minboy said:
selfish?
yeah, i guess that's why she declined any wedding present and asked people to give money to make a wish foundation instead. Justine often gives a part of her prize money to m.a.w. foundation ( and i'm not talkin about that false thread a few days ago )

arrogant?
I don't remember justine ever saying thats she was better than another player, or that she was the real n. 1 or something. She's just ultraconfident in her game right now, something she missed for years and that is now bringing her to the top.

Bitchy?
Well, sometimes, like accusing, davenport of faking injuries in zurich last year, ..but....wait....didn't kim just did exactly the same to justine a few weeks ago ( and lying about their previous meetings on top of that )

Have to agree with saki here : too nice people tend to be boring. What's the first thing you say about someone you don't care about? " he/she is nice!"

Kim maybe the nicest girl on the face of the earth, i don't give a damn about it. I find her boring as hell, that's it. Do i dislike her? no. I'm still cheering for her most of the time ( depends on the opponent ) , but mainly because she's a fellow compatriot of mine.

Justine as a hell of a personnality, VERY strong ( how many players have left home at 17!! ), VERY intriguing, and most of all VERY fragile. You can see that on the court, and that's what i like about here.

sorry kim fans, please don't take it bad, at first i didn't want to post a reply here, but Gokimmie went a little bit too far
You forget the "hand" story at Roland Garros, actually it was arrogant and bitchy!!!

Reactions: selesfan
1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.