Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
13,113 Posts
And no interview after her match against Petra!:fiery:

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
There probably was even less to ask after her match with Mandula..So it took you 33 minutes to finish the match..were you aiming for less than a half hour? lol

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Hawk said:
There probably was even less to ask after her match with Mandula..So it took you 33 minutes to finish the match..were you aiming for less than a half hour? lol
:D :D :D

·
Registered
825 Posts
Hawk said:
lmao I know! It's like ok so you kicked the girl's arse in half an hour. lol there's just nothing else to say.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I would post the link but it's a bit hard
Go to the Australian Open website if you go to live @ the Open, then go to Audio Updates, then on the drop down menu choose Tuesday, 14 January 2002.
MArk Woodforde did an interview with Kim.
He asked some of the usual questions, like who she thought would win the men's final, favourite aspect of the tournament, and if she did any training on christmas day. He also ask who her dream doubles partner would be she said Marc! She wished that he would be allright. She said some other things about that but I'll let you find out!!!

·
Registered
13,113 Posts
Thank you!!

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
I had already seen it before

but it's nice seeing her again :) She is so cute!

thx!

·
Registered
4,565 Posts
Thanks!

[Mod message: have moved your thread to the other video thread]

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
no one can view those videos. :sad: the ones from the ausopen have been closed and i think the ones on eurosport have been too :mad: ...sorry to be the bearer of bad news :) :p

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
12,324 Posts

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Don't panic everyone.....I didn't have "RealPlayer" so couldn't view the video links....but I downloaded it and I've seen them all now. Yah!!!

Thanks to all who posted the links :kiss: :kiss:

1 - 20 of 1631 Posts