Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

· Registered
4,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

MAJOR Goober alert! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

To all and everyone who like Lleyton and Kim and who can buy Match magazine (the Belgian one, from La Libre) drop whatever you do and get as the whirlwind out to buy it! NOW! No excuses allowed!

[gosh, I should get payed for this LOL]

· Registered
4,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here's the cover:

Don't forget to click on the image to get it in larger version.

Attachments

Reactions: ikke and ans

· Registered
3,811 Posts
Oh, that is nice :D

I hope you're going to fill us English-only-speakers in on what the article says :p

· Team WTAworld, Senior Member
12,394 Posts
a little offtopic ( :topic: ;)), but does anyone know a (good) tennis mag from flanders? (or one in english, that's cool too...)

· Registered
2,830 Posts
The cover looks great!! :) (I bet the inside's great too!)
I can't read Dutch but I wish I could buy it...
Shoot! I can't buy it in Hong Kong!! :sad:
Can you order it overseas from the website or something??
Pleeease help........

· Registered
14,409 Posts
*fans self* :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Is there anywhere this magazine can be bought online?

· Registered
8,397 Posts
:hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
Thanks a lot Ingrid :kiss: :worship:

· Registered
11,975 Posts
I read the article this morning when my father bought it, but there's nothing new in it!!

He's describing a scene in Kim's house featuring Els, Lei and Lleyton and Kim... :rolleyes: Kim comes back at home by saying "I reached the final of RG" and her father reply "OK, doesn't matter" and then she turns her head to lleyton : "I did better than you, i won 2 GS" then to Els : "Pfff, I've been Gymastic Belgian Champion" :rolleyes: The reporter create this scene to explain how can kim put tennis in prespective (relativiseren)!

If you want i'll translate it but after my exams :mad:

· Registered
4,994 Posts
majo said:
a little offtopic ( :topic: ;)), but does anyone know a (good) tennis mag from flanders? (or one in english, that's cool too...)
:wavey: yes, me. There is "Playtennis", a rather expensive (more than 3 euros I think) but really nice tennis magazine. Everything is in it with major pics and it comes out every month. But the problem is they don't sell it everywhere. Mostly in the big cities. I'm sure you'll like it!
:kiss:

· Registered
515 Posts
That's just :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

I have a problem, I can't buy it here in Switzerland, but if one Belgian could buy one for me and send it to me, I would send him or her the money back. I hope one of you is going to do that for me. Thanks in advance. :kiss:

· Registered
907 Posts
Aww :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
The pic is so nice.They look very happy and sweet togehter.That's true love :angel: :angel: :angel:
Thank you very much Ingrid!!! :smooch:

· Registered
1,314 Posts
:hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
omg thank you sooooo much! :kiss: :worship:
and yes anyone able to translate? *puppy-dog eyes* :p

Reactions: Cilla

· Registered
2,830 Posts
Once again, can anyone think of a way to buy this mag overseas? :confused:
I am desperate to read it but you know, Hong Kong is such a small city it doesn't have mags from everywhere in the world! :p

Can anyone help?? :wavey:

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.