Tennis Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The polish commentators said at Kim match that Kim and Lleyton broke up. Is that true?

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Nope. Not true.

Here's a quote from today's NY Post to Illustrate:

"September 1, 2003 -- IT'S a love match be tween a tennis power couple, No. 1 seed Kim Clijsters and former Open champion Lleyton Hewitt - who've been sneaking kisses and canoodling in the players' lounge throughout the tournament.

"It's going really well. We're having a great time," said the 20-year-old blond Belgian, who met Hewitt on the tennis circuit 2 1/2 years ago. "It's really fun for us to play Grand Slam matches together."

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I was really scared

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
12,394 Posts
Pinkie said:
Nope. Not true.

Here's a quote from today's NY Post to Illustrate:

"September 1, 2003 -- IT'S a love match be tween a tennis power couple, No. 1 seed Kim Clijsters and former Open champion Lleyton Hewitt - who've been sneaking kisses and canoodling in the players' lounge throughout the tournament.

"It's going really well. We're having a great time," said the 20-year-old blond Belgian, who met Hewitt on the tennis circuit 2 1/2 years ago. "It's really fun for us to play Grand Slam matches together."
I bet it is, I bet it is... :p :)

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
LOL Majo :D

Gosh, sshhhh, I shouldn't say this in fact :eek: :p but this alledged split is in fact all manufactured by the WTA in their latest attempt to "spice up" this week due to the absence of the Williamses, as reports in US press about the dullness of the women's game at the US Open has been casting some panic in the WTA board room.
The WTA as such is now hoping and praying that Momo buys into this and tries her luck ;) with Kim. This then could provide for enough gossip when Momo and Kim are facing each other in the quarters, like 'are they now or not'?...
On the other hand the WTA hopes that this alledged split will attract Martina H. to the US Open to try her charmes on Lleyton again then. Now that would then also give enough food for the media, isn't it.

There is just one little problem in their cunning scheme though: (in fact there are two as the ATP refused to take part, citing that they haven't found a rule in the regulations yet to force Lleyton to listen to them :tape: ) anyhow, the issue is that all the media was briefed, however the main characters aren't really been told, (some WTA marketing officer has forgotten this trivial element in the plan :tape: ) so Kim keeps on making out with Lleyton in public... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

We"ll hear more in due time, for sure!

:p :p :p

---
On a serious note: Please note that your mod isn't always serious, so for the record: I'm JOKING! (before someone is spreading my post...)

·
Registered
8,397 Posts
lmao Ingrid :lol: :worship:

·
Registered
14,409 Posts
KaseyL said:
LOL Majo :D

Gosh, sshhhh, I shouldn't say this in fact :eek: :p but this alledged split is in fact all manufactured by the WTA in their latest attempt to "spice up" this week due to the absence of the Williamses, as reports in US press about the dullness of the women's game at the US Open has been casting some panic in the WTA board room.
The WTA as such is now hoping and praying that Momo buys into this and tries her luck ;) with Kim. This then could provide for enough gossip when Momo and Kim are facing each other in the quarters, like 'are they now or not'?...
On the other hand the WTA hopes that this alledged split will attract Martina H. to the US Open to try her charmes on Lleyton again then. Now that would then also give enough food for the media, isn't it.

There is just one little problem in their cunning scheme though: (in fact there are two as the ATP refused to take part, citing that they haven't found a rule in the regulations yet to force Lleyton to listen to them :tape: ) anyhow, the issue is that all the media was briefed, however the main characters aren't really been told, (some WTA marketing officer has forgotten this trivial element in the plan :tape: ) so Kim keeps on making out with Lleyton in public... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

We"ll hear more in due time, for sure!

:p :p :p

---
On a serious note: Please note that your mod isn't always serious, so for the record: I'm JOKING! (before someone is spreading my post...)
lmao :haha: :haha:

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
KaseyL said:
:lol:

KaseyL said:
the ATP refused to take part, citing that they haven't found a rule in the regulations yet to force Lleyton to listen to them
:haha: :haha: *wipes away tear*

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.