Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kim and Ai are in the doubles final, having beaten Likhotseva and Black 6-4, 6-1. WOO HOO! Can Kim and Ai win their first grand slam doubles title together? I certainly hope so.

·
Registered
32,932 Posts
Hurley said:
Go Kim! Win the doubles! :D Lose the singles! :devil:
yesssssssss :devil: ;)

Come on Ai! :)

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
NO! I want to see Kim win both the singles and the doubles. I think the last female player to do that was Mary Pierce in 2000. If Kim pulls it off, I just hope that she doesn't suffer from the Pierce curse!

·
Registered
9,303 Posts
Can you imagine if Kim has a double win for her first slam? That would be incredible. All the best Kim. and Ai

·
Registered
15,026 Posts
TennisHack said:
Congrats to Kim and Ai! Who will they face for the title?

No, she didn't win mixed doubles with Hewitt, they were the runners-up.
Oh OK, thanks!

They play Ruano-Pascual/Suarez, who beat Rubin/Hantuchova 6-2 7-6 :sad: :)

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
I am glad to see it was a quick match; that should have relaxed Kim some, and given her nice practice...but wasn't so long that it would have taken much out of her physically.

Anyone know what the weather will be like in Paris tomorrow? I think the hotter it is, the more it favors Kim.

·
Banned
1,830 Posts
Oh i wish she can win both the singles and the doubles trophy ! Go Kim !

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Congrats to Kim and Ai! :D

They interviewed Ai this today at the news, she had to laugh because Kim was making some weird gestures behind the camera. They're both great girls. Hope Ai gives Kim the best birthday present she can get. (except from tomorrow, that is;))

1 - 20 of 24 Posts