Tennis Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I dunno if she did that on purpose on not, it looks almost like she is stretching?!?!? :confused:

I think it's better than Kim, because first of all Venus doesn't have gymnast genes like Kim got from her mom, and second...tall people are usually less flexable.

Her splits are like 10 feet across... :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,624 Posts
~\/enus~ said:
I dunno if she did that on purpose on not, it looks almost like she is stretching?!?!? :confused:
That's obviously a stretch. Her racket is perfectly centred to balance her and she is calmly looking straight sideways. There is no reason she would be looking that direction in a match.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,459 Posts
disposablehero said:
That's obviously a stretch. Her racket is perfectly centred to balance her and she is calmly looking straight sideways. There is no reason she would be looking that direction in a match.
I think she did slip. Who stretches with their racket?? Look at the big streak under her left leg.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Knizzle said:
I think she did slip. Who stretches with their racket?? Look at the big streak under her left leg.
If she slipped, she must have done a little splits and decided to go all the way down. There is no way she would lose her balance that much to do a complete stretch.

But I think she is stretching too, the streak is because she obviously started standing up straight and slid the leg down. If you've ever done the splits before you'd know that you keep one leg almost totally planted(Vee's right leg) and slide the other one out. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,975 Posts
~\/enus~ said:
I dunno if she did that on purpose on not, it looks almost like she is stretching?!?!? :confused:

I think it's better than Kim, because first of all Venus doesn't have gymnast genes like Kim got from her mom, and second...tall people are usually less flexable.

Her splits are like 10 feet across... :eek:
no, you think venus' is better cos your user name is venus :)

flexbility really has nothing to do with height... if anything, its all about hip structure. considering venus was a runner, shes prolly very flexible.

also, i didnt know venus' legs were 5 feet long :p

but kim can definitely do better. thats not even a full split venus is doing. and considering the angle it was taken from, it is possible that it makes her appear closer to the ground than she actually is. still, it looks nice cos her legs are so yummy. :lick:

im thinking its a stretch.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,579 Posts
What the cameraman failed to get a shot of was Kim Clijsters following few minutes later to join Venus in her split and then talking for hours.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
decemberlove said:
no, you think venus' is better cos your user name is venus :)

flexbility really has nothing to do with height... if anything, its all about hip structure. considering venus was a runner, shes prolly very flexible.

also, i didnt know venus' legs were 5 feet long :p

but kim can definitely do better. thats not even a full split venus is doing. and considering the angle it was taken from, it is possible that it makes her appear closer to the ground than she actually is. still, it looks nice cos her legs are so yummy. :lick:

im thinking its a stretch.
Naw, I think Venus could do just as good as Kim anyday...

And I was exagerating about her splits being 10 feet across turdhead. :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,221 Posts
~\/enus~ said:
Venus: Watch this Kim!!! :lol:

Great split Vee! :eek:
In that position,
her legs are almost long enough
to cover both service boxes! :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,664 Posts
That was scary!:eek: It reminded me of Max Mirnyi doing the splits.:-x
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top