Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
11,380 Posts

Kiki from 17:15.
The way results are presented on the IPTL website is so :weirdo:
Kristina stepped in at 2-5 to replace Flopanovic, held serve (easily), then Stosur held serve (not so easily), and yet they act like SHE lost the set. :facepalm:

Allowing substitutions is dumb anyway.

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And I've found out that Ana has a pretty shitty fanbase on Twitter. People who usually seem to like Kiki were talking now about Ana's humiliation. It was more about their disappointment with Ana, but they still treated Kiki like a nobody.

She kinda sucked in doubles, though :lol:

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

They be, like, you're the tweener queen, pfft, looooser :hah:

She be, like, I'm not doing it on purpose, but I practice it and all :shrug:

·
Registered
15,489 Posts
so I was checking in YT and found this intv of kristina talking about several subjects (it's in french) right after her 1r brisbane loss against Cornet

to resume:

1) about her 1st round loss -->this is the beggining of the season, nothing to worry about this loss, needs time, matchs...
Well I watched some highlights and YOU HAVE TO WORRY when you get bossed by a player like Cornet!:(

2) about her game : she keep playing the same game as she did before, which is put some variation, being agressive, trying to find the right balance between touch and power. She worked hard during the off season especially her backhand, her fitness also
she says she needs time for her game to express the best . She needs matchs.

3)about having a coach (Goven) : blablabla she used to work with him for 3 years, we know each other very well blabla
I want to read her intv if she lose early at AO, dont think she'll say the same nice things...

4) her goal : the AO, she hope she'll have enough time to get prepared for it. Well she lost another 1st round against another french player (Garcia). As always she's good in doubles (SF) but well that doesnt sound very confident there. She's trying to convince herself of that.

5) about being seeded : it is a new experience for her, to see how she manages to deal with her new statut as a slam quarterfinalist.
She knows now how it feels to reach the last days of a slam. Knowing that she is able to do it.

Well at least she'll come in AO as a "non threat" seed with 00 single win.

1 - 20 of 120 Posts