Tennis Forum banner

421 - 440 of 440 Posts

·
Registered
9,226 Posts
LOL it was. It was such a Bel Ami type photoshoot too. But I did it for fun. I'm not attracted to either of them that way.
This one?

Zverev is totally the top.

·
Registered
712 Posts
For me, this was needed. It's a lesser final, but she started off like most of the GS Finals: tentative.

I think what bothers me when she loses is not that she lost, but that she loses by playing scared. If she lost by hitting thru the ball but missing, I'd be able to stomach the losses better.

·
Registered
9,226 Posts
Nathan wants Zverev's peen; he is therefore a top.
Nooooo. It’s cause he’s just laid there chilling. Like “Hey. Want my cock?” And Thiem is sitting there with his jacket all falling off looking fab with those “Pound me” eyes

·
Registered
9,390 Posts
Nooooo. It’s cause he’s just laid there chilling. Like “Hey. Want my cock?” And Thiem is sitting there with his jacket all falling off looking fab with those “Pound me” eyes
Now sis...
This is a mess.
All I see, respectively, is a slam R4 bridesmaid and a dumb-looking Serena-deranged ho.

·
Registered
698 Posts
The 13-16 seeds are very weak. Martic, Kenin, Vondrousova and Mertens. I can't see any of them apart from Kenin perhaps doing much damage to the top 4 players in R4.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Here's Ree's real draw:

What 'chall think?

I'm here for Ree, and I don't give a damn who they picked for her to play in private (Although it is weird to see Vee play Gauff again, and be in the same section as Ree. Lord, what happened to transparency in these draws ? ).
Nervous about the last three rounds. Never know what will happen tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14,638 Posts
Nervous about the last three rounds. Never know what will happen tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Think about it like this: Assuming that Ree stays healthy and can make it through to the later rounds, we know that some of those top-ranked players she could face probably won't make it to the later rounds of the AO Open. This isn't like it was during the 90's in the WTA where top-ranked players usually were around into the deeper rounds of the majors. I'm not confident in Vee's chances to go far even if she makes it past Gauff (AGAIN ?), because one of the folks on Tennis Channel said that she's having issues with her hip. IF true ?

·
Registered
14,186 Posts
Well this was still a nice way to start the year. Always nice to see Serena hold a trophy aloft in a new country.

·
Registered
84,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #440
Can you please be the one to open the French Open thread. The only title Serena has won in three years and you opened the thread. Keep that same energy for RG!
:eek::eek::eek:

421 - 440 of 440 Posts