Tennis Forum banner

401 - 420 of 440 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
The cropping in pic 3 is so petty! Lmao!
http://instagr.am/p/B7N37pAgRbJ/

Cute moment in Taylor's IG story too:

Serena also followed Novak and Tsitsipas the other day as well. The select group of tennis players she follows is now: Venus, Wozniacki, Gibbs, Townsend, Dimitrov, Zverev, Djokovic, Tsitsipas, and future 30x slam champion Olympia.
Is it me or some of these names are random as hell (Gibbs, Zverev, Tsitsipas)?????

·
Registered
53,546 Posts
Yesss! Congrats, Serena! :) :D

Not a final to remember. Rather a final to forget. Bad quality. A messy Serena :tape:

Serena had played her very best tennis in SF against Anisimova.
In the final she started shit. She was so off. Could not have played much worse.

Serena played so bad tennis in the first set. Many and horrible UEs.
She was completely off, looked very nervous and was sooo dramatic too. lol
Thank God slowly she began rolling in the middle of set 1, also helped by UEs from Pegula.

Pegula is talented. Powerful clean strokes. Quite consistent too.

Serena stats from set 1
14 Winners
20 UEs :help:

Overall
35 Winners
29 UEs

·
Amateur Volleyer
32,114 Posts
Is it me or some of these names are random as hell (Gibbs, Zverev, Tsitsipas)?????
She spent a lot of time with Gibbs during Woz's bachelorette weekend + wedding. She followed her some time then.

Tsistipas is because of the Mouratoglou connection I guess.

No clue about Zverev. She and Venus (who's quite picky with her tennis related follows) both followed him last year.

·
Registered
215 Posts
She spent a lot of time with Gibbs during Woz's bachelorette weekend + wedding. She followed her some time then.

Tsistipas is because of the Mouratoglou connection I guess.

No clue about Zverev. She and Venus (who's quite picky with her tennis related follows) both followed him last year.
Venus loves her white men. Bless her heat. lol.

·
Registered
9,226 Posts
Is Zverev the one who was pretty much confirmed to be gay until he actually started winning tennis matches or was that Thiem?

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
I am delighted for Serena so pleased she won the Singles title in Auckland is a beautiful tournament and it will really boost her confidence heading into the Australian Open.

·
Registered
139 Posts
So happy for Serena. She was her own enemy at the beginning of the match. Does worry me if she will ever control herself if she gets to another slam final given this was a 280 final. But I’m hoping it’s a case of it more being down to she hasn’t won in so long. Hopefully this will give her the world of confidence in her next final. Because let’s face it the US Open showed us she can play and beat the top players it’s the mental side in finals.

also really happy she got the 8th seed for Australia.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Hi guys, at last, I can sign in. So happy the Goat won. I followed the comments on Twitter, down 3:1, I said "What happened in 2019 finals stays there, in 2020 she will fight" I am glad she did.:love::love:

·
Registered
84,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #413
Pliskova has no shame

Q. What do you make of Serena winning her first title in three years?

KAROLINA PLISKOVA: I think she had a couple chances already last two years. I think this time, especially there was no really opponent which would have the game to beat her.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Pliskova has no shame

Q. What do you make of Serena winning her first title in three years?

KAROLINA PLISKOVA: I think she had a couple chances already last two years. I think this time, especially there was no really opponent which would have the game to beat her.
Girl why are you tryna start shit? You are so messy, like that chick in your avatar.

·
Registered
84,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #415
Girl why are you tryna start shit? You are so messy, like that chick in your avatar.
ME? It is a thread in GM about this...

·
Registered
215 Posts
ME? It is a thread in GM about this...
Yeah and you post that faux negativity here for what? She did not shade Serena at all when you read the full quote. You are just mad cause she basically said that Auckland field (bar Serena and including that mediocre player Wozniacki) was a damn joke. And she was damn right!

So yeah, you are messy.

·
Registered
84,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #417
Yeah and you post that faux negativity here for what? She did not shade Serena at all when you read the full quote. You are just mad cause she basically said that Auckland field (bar Serena and including that mediocre player Wozniacki) was a damn joke. And she was damn right!

So yeah, you are messy.
Certainly she throws shade against Serena. Hope that Bot will lose to one of the Auckland girls in Melbourne as soon as possible...

·
Registered
53,546 Posts

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Y’all Serena needs all the positive vibes. Start watching her 23 grand slam title wins before AO starts in a week. Let the good vibes flow.

(just watched Wimbledon #22 and AO #23... I feel like Serena in those finals has come out to play again in 2020)

401 - 420 of 440 Posts