Tennis Forum banner

321 - 329 of 329 Posts

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Because you are. Don’t quote me anymore if not directly addressing me.
Stop acting so precious. Other posters do it to me, and I'll quote whoever and however I like if it's relevant to something raised by another poster.

She lost weight. She’s said so herself and It’s obvious. Some of y’all must be comparing to 2017. And she absolutely puts on weight in her face. Her face was very round in Australia earlier this year.
2017 was when she won the US Open and, to my eye, that was the period when she looked the best I've ever seen. I'm not commenting on her face, but simply that she now appears to have quite a pronounced tummy, and it's nothing to do with her skirt (although I agree with your earlier comment that what she's wearing doesn't flatter her).

·
Registered
551 Posts
Stop acting so precious. Other posters do it to me, and I'll quote whoever and however I like if it's relevant to something raised by another poster.
I don’t give a shit what other posters do. I said what I said.

On to people that actually matter...the doubles match between Sloane/Shelby and Alja/Dolehide was fun. Probably because there was zero pressure. Nice comeback from Puig/Fernandez. Puig (like Maddie) has absolutely no doubles instincts but Leylah was quite impressive in carrying the team at just 17.

Overall, a really nice event in Charleston. The players really took safety seriously unlike the dumbasses in Europe, some of whom are still screwing around. I have serious doubts any combined tournament involving the men (including GS) actually plays until completion because the top players on the men’s side have really proven to be unbelievably selfish.

321 - 329 of 329 Posts