Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
........... when Jennifer whalloped her at the final. Just like she did, when she got whalloped all those moons ago. So who's being silly and disillusioned now? Schett? Then her last name is Hingis. What goes around comes around ..........

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any other score and pigs would have flown.

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
why I'm not surprised....just another attention-seeking thread from A4.*LOL* congratulations you've got my attention.:p :p :p

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Strange positon I've been put in. How do I deal with unwanted attention?

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
you can't. it's your destiny.:p

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
[email protected]_next....a rating that of Russia's current temperature suits this thread (hmmm....-13).:eek:

·
Banned
692 Posts
Lol this thread as what people call "No meaning congratulations A4 U exceded my expactations of being more grieved then i am. I pity u.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Boy oh boy! Do I always need to explain myself? Linton, lets just say I didn't expect you to understand the thread. I stand corrected, but I believe your name isn't spelt K-C.
And to you others cocking and thumbing your noses at me, I'll help you out with a finger, preferably a middle one.

Now to explain this "weird" thread : I didn't see all this hostility when Schett or Rittner ( please correct me) was blown away by Hingis in the adidas international and someone posted a picture calling her silly and delusional for raisng her arms sometime during the game. All I saw were some fans of Hingis making rude comments and smacking their lips with glee and gusto.

Some of you guys are so pathetic. You wouldn't dare do the same to the Williams, Davenport, Seles etc etc but when its Rittner or others with small fan bases, its just fine. Whilst I'm no particular fan of Rittner, I didn't enjoy her being made the butt of your sorry jokes. So this thread was created to basically put Hingis in Rittner's shoes and to see how KC would lick his lips now that the shoe was on the other foot. And KC because he just didn't seem to get me when I said what goes around comes around.

But don't get me wrong. You guys are more than welcome to help KC take his medicine. I hear complaints that its so bitter. I'm really sorry about that. I'll make it less bitter next time. Meanwhile, with all compliments, enjoy! Especially, the thickos and those who laughed loudest.

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
:eek: A4's talking very long with very little substance.:eek: :eek:

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Adrian, its asleep. I only need half a brain cell to listen and understand you.

·
Banned
5,664 Posts
I'm sure the other half wants to sleep now too after straining it self thinking up that comeback :rolleyes:

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You actually liked my response. wow. Trust me on this. Thats what came first to my mind when I saw your post. After all, its you we talking about.

·
Registered
7,401 Posts

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
A4 said:
Now to explain this "weird" thread : I didn't see all this hostility when Schett or Rittner ( please correct me) was blown away by Hingis in the adidas international and someone posted a picture calling her silly and delusional for raisng her arms sometime during the game. All I saw were some fans of Hingis making rude comments and smacking their lips with glee and gusto.
I remember that comment, and from what I got of it, it was a JOKE.
AND it wasn't KC who used those words, thankyou!

You wanna see the post again?

Seles said:
Silly, Disillusioned Barbara Ritner

<center>
</center>

Poor Barb, she thinks she beat Hingis! :) j/k!

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
d-g. thanx for the post. That was the point of my thread. That as you guys could make jokes out of Barbara Rittner, I could also make the exact joke out of Martina Hingis, right? And also die laughing. Hell, I also need a good laugh. So yeah, we're all joking ......

I never said KC posted that. I said I was explaining to him what I meant by " what goes around comes around". He just didn't seem to get it when I posted it in the thread you guys were having a ball in.

Adrian, I know you are addicted to sick jokes. They often make a person laugh the other side of his face........ as you're doing now.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts