Registered
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Then again, maybe she was talking about Carlos...:unsure:

:eek:

·
Registered
879 Posts
Mmmm... that doesnt make a great deal of sense does it?!

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
Justine's surfing the tube!!!!!

·
Registered
6,379 Posts
It should be cruise control, but whatever.

On TTC they also had a graphic stating that Maria hadn't won a tournament since 2005 Toray Pan Pacific. I was like "Doha (which they showed on TTC last year) and Birmingham don't count then?" Way to go on that one TTC!!

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Leif Shiras DID make one pretty good comment re Justine's retirement in Melbourne. He called it the "anomaly with Amelie." :lol: I'll take that over "surrender down under" any day! :tape:

·
Banned
376 Posts
I'm glad that Katrina's keeping herself busy and I know she loves tennis but she really needs to work on her commentating. I mean no disrespect and I do think, though, with experience she could improve immensely. :)

·
Registered
8,916 Posts

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
I'm glad that Katrina's keeping herself busy and I know she loves tennis but she really needs to work on her commentating. I mean no disrespect and I do think, though, with experience she could improve immensely. :)
You are being very nice. Katrina's commentating STINKS!!:rolleyes: I thought I would fall off my chair when she said Justine was on "remote control.":lol: The woman is hilarious.

It's nice that she has a job in tennis and she HAS improved from when she began. But, still . . .:tape:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts