Tennis Forum banner

21 - 40 of 1232 Posts

·
I love Jelica!
34,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
MD - 1st round
Laura Pous Tio (ESP) Q d. Kateryna Bondarenko (UKR) Q 6-4 5-7 6-3 :sobbing: :bigcry: :crying2: :sad:

Stats

·
Registered
18,232 Posts
Katya plays the qualies in Charleston. She defeated Jessica Kirkland 6/2 6/1 in the first round :D Very convincing score :yeah: Keep up Katya!!! :cool: :bounce: :rocker:

·
I love Jelica!
34,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Katya's stats were pretty good, particularly in the % of break points converted :yeah:

·
I love Jelica!
34,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #26

From Katya's 1st round qualifying match

·
Registered
18,232 Posts
Katya defeated Galina Voskoboeva 6/2 6/4 :rocker: :rocker2: She was down a break in the 2nd set but came back :D Congrats :D
She will face the winner of Lepchenko-Tu in the next round.Davai Katya :bounce: :bounce:
Btw, she has indeed a very nice tan :rocker: :cool:

·
I love Jelica!
34,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Katya :clap2:

Another good scoreline :cool:

Please qualify! :D

·
Registered
18,232 Posts
Katya :sad: :sad: She wasted too many opportunities. She was led 1*/4 in both sets.In the first set, she came back to 4/4 then lost her serve before breaking back, then she wasted some gps and was broken again.In the second set, she came back from 4/1* to 4*/3 and had 2 Bps to come back at 5/5 but wasted them :mad: I wish she knew how to play well on big points :( :( but I guess she is learning :D Better luck in doubles Kateryna!

·
I love Jelica!
34,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Doubles 1st round
Katya/Alona d. Jackson/Perry 4-6 6-4 6-3 :bounce: :dance: :worship: :banana: :clap2: :cool:

Stats

·
I love Jelica!
34,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Doubles 2nd round
Dominguez Lino/Vento-Kabchi d. Katya/Alona 6-2 6-4 :sobbing: :bigcry: :sad: :crying2:

·
I love Jelica!
34,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
I didn't witness it, but I was told that the Bondarenko sisters had a fight during their doubles match today. They lost in straight sets to Dominguez Lino and Vento-Kabchi.
link

I bet Katya was the one doing the :shout: :tape:

21 - 40 of 1232 Posts