Tennis Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is an interview of Karolina Sprem after her win yesterday! You can hear the audio on sport.hrt.hr , but it is in Croatian (there is also a video of her playing in Bol). Here is a translation:

Q: 7 wins in a row, the finals at the WTA tournament in Strasbourg - from where did such an explosion come?

KS: I don't know, I mean, I trained a lot. I have a good relationship with Sasa (her coach i guess) and, I mean, maybe I am a bit surprised, maybe I'm not, but I feel great.

Q: You can be especially proud of your win over Jelena Dokic. That was in the second round.

KS: Yes, the second round against her. Well, the first couple of games I was a bit nervous, you know, I'm playing against someone in the top 10, but later I let go. It was important for me and Sasa always told me that I'm only playing against the ball, not to look at the opponent, that I'm playing against the ball and the I have to believe in myself and that I am the best and I can do it.

Q: How was today's semifinal vs. Zvonareva?

KS: It was good. I had a few too many errors in the first set, but I came back in the second and in the third I played very well aswell.

Q: And the finals tomorrow at 14:30 against Silvia Farina Elia...

KS: Yes, I mean, I don't know, I've never played her, but we'll see. I'll talk to Sasa about tactics, so we'll see. I'll give it my all and what happens happens, I don't have anything to lose.

·
Banned
1,830 Posts
Sounds sweet !

I hope she wins today !

·
Registered
9,981 Posts
Very nice interview. She proves herself by all those great results, way better than Alex.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts