Tennis Forum banner

141 - 148 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
I didn't see your question, I apologize for not reading every post. I think a lot of people don't reply because it has nothing to do with the topic. To be fair, you didn't respond to what I wrote, you just pushed your narrative, there was no conversation.

The reason it doesn't make sense to me is that the ATP and WTA are different businesses. they are not one restuarant on different nights. Their revenue is not shared. In your narrative, you would have to have two businesses side by side selling a similar product but with the white and black chefs. In that scenario, where people are being racist as you say, do you propose that the more profitable business should share with the less profitable business?

If you do feel that they should share, that is honourable but could you name a business that does that in real life?
Fair enough for not having read my posts initially, but to say it has noting to do with the topic after having read it is a bit puzzling. I think it is good analogy but even if YOU do not, it is not unreasonable to ask that you show the workings of your moral compass by answering the moral dilemma facing a white restaurant owner in face of a racist society.
And why are you conjuring up another "analogy" with different parameters, I have stated a completely simple analogy that should be easy to answer, surely it is the only intellectually honest thing to do if you are happy to show the workings of your moral compass.

I think you came in here with a bad attitude and you are being distracted by your biases. :( I think it is interesting to have these conversations and there are some clowns in this thread for sure, but I think you are a bit too ready to call people sexist without really any real discussion. Do you even read the posts in this thread before making your claims?
So you call calling for equal pay for women on a Women's Tennis Forum in the face of "some clowns" in robust language as "you came in here with a bad attitude". FFS

And calling people sexist for arguing against equal pay on a Women's Tennis Forum should not come as a surprise or considered unreasonable if you don't come up with a robust argument yourself first.

"Do you even read the posts in this thread before making your claims?"
I hope that means you at least have read all my posts before making your claims!

I do not know who you were thinking of when you see some clowns in this thread but my nomination is this one below. He can not help keep coming back to dig and dig more.

Yes. That accurately describes you and your evasions on these thread. Utter cowardice.

It's a silly "moral view" that doesn't seem to grasp how business and sports works. There's nothing "moral" about bringing less to the table and carting home the same as those who brought more. Quite the contrary, it's immoral. Your "moral compass" obviously needs serious recaliberation.

Your "question", dumb as it is and your insanely vacuous analogy has been answered many times, but you don't seem bright enough to grasp the responses.. Again, stop being a coward and answer the simple question: why should men have to prop up female sports that women don't even show interest in? You claim the world is "sexist" for not compensating female athletes like their male counterparts. Whose fault is that? What do women as a market of consumers do for female athletes? Stop cowardly dodging the question and answer it. Why should men prop up women's sports? What happened to female consumers?
Gosh - this is going to be fun.

I gave examples of real world sexism that 7 year girls and a adult working mothers suffer still in this world and therefore gave a moral justification for there to be equal pay in Tennis. And I challenged those opposed to give an indication of the working of their moral compass and after the 3rd time when you did not answer the moral question facing the white restaurant owner.

I said
"Clearly, there is a correlation between being a sexist and being an intellectual coward. "

Your reply
"Yes. That accurately describes you"

My grading of you being stupid was may be too kind on my part. Strike 1

I said
"I came to this thread to discuss my moral view that there should be equal pay between WTA and ATP because the world is very sexist still in 2020. "

Your reply
"It's a silly "moral view" that doesn't seem to grasp how business and sports works."

Given that the last few few days of anti racist protests has forced many business to change in response, it is clearly you, who has not understood how business and sports works.

My grading of you being stupid was may be too kind on my part. Strike 2

I said
"Even if you not agree that this is not the same as wta vs atp, I would like know about your moral compass and ask that you answer this question please."

"Of course, everybody knows that the reason they are not answering my question is that they would be exposed as being racist/sexist with a paper trail proof but rather then leave the thread with the little dignity they have remaining, they can not help but come again to dig even deeper. "

Your reply
"Your "question", dumb as it is and your insanely vacuous analogy has been answered many times, but you don't seem bright enough to grasp the responses."

I challenge you to quote me your direct answer, all you have done is keep saying it is bad analogy again and again even though I have said, you are not required to accept that it is the same as wta vs atp. So you are just lying or misleading at best.

My grading of you being stupid was may be too kind on my part. Strike 3 and out

New grade - Lying Clown

·
Registered
63 Posts
I post here again a request for those opposed to equal pay, can you please answer this

My Moral Question

If a white restaurant owner in a racist society has a policy of putting on large poster outside the restaurant, a photograph of the chef on service that day and if he finds that on the days the photograph is of a black/brown person there are less walk-in customers compared to other days when the chef is a white. Do you propose :

1. That the owner only employs white chefs.
  2. Chefs are paid only on the basis of the popularity / turnover.
  3. Employs and pays equally but only puts the white chef’s photos in prominence and black/brown chef’s photos only on a helicopter court.
  4. Employs and treats all chefs in non racist fashion and sufferers the losses of profit/turnover in the hope that society will be less and less racist as time goes by.
What do YOU propose the white owner does when faced with racist behaviour by a racist society?

It is cowardice to suggest that Tennis players are not employees / bad analogy and ducking the white restaurant owner's dilemma with regard to employing and or paying black chefs.

Even if you do not think that this is the same as wta vs atp, I would like know about your moral compass and ask that you answer this question please.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Fair enough for not having read my posts initially, but to say it has noting to do with the topic after having read it is a bit puzzling. I think it is good analogy but even if YOU do not, it is not unreasonable to ask that you show the workings of your moral compass by answering the moral dilemma facing a white restaurant owner in face of a racist society.
And why are you conjuring up another "analogy" with different parameters, I have stated a completely simple analogy that should be easy to answer, surely it is the only intellectually honest thing to do if you are happy to show the workings of your moral compass.

So you call calling for equal pay for women on a Women's Tennis Forum in the face of "some clowns" in robust language as "you came in here with a bad attitude". FFS

And calling people sexist for arguing against equal pay on a Women's Tennis Forum should not come as a surprise or considered unreasonable if you don't come up with a robust argument yourself first.

I hope that means you at least have read all my posts before making your claims!

I do not know who you were thinking of when you see some clowns in this thread but my nomination is this one below. He can not help keep coming back to dig and dig more.

Gosh - this is going to be fun.

I gave examples of real world sexism that 7 year girls and a adult working mothers suffer still in this world and therefore gave a moral justification for there to be equal pay in Tennis. And I challenged those opposed to give an indication of the working of their moral compass and after the 3rd time when you did not answer the moral question facing the white restaurant owner.

I said
"Clearly, there is a correlation between being a sexist and being an intellectual coward. "

Your reply
"Yes. That accurately describes you"

My grading of you being stupid was may be too kind on my part. Strike 1

I said
"I came to this thread to discuss my moral view that there should be equal pay between WTA and ATP because the world is very sexist still in 2020. "

Your reply
"It's a silly "moral view" that doesn't seem to grasp how business and sports works."

Given that the last few few days of anti racist protests has forced many business to change in response, it is clearly you, who has not understood how business and sports works.

My grading of you being stupid was may be too kind on my part. Strike 2

I said
"Even if you not agree that this is not the same as wta vs atp, I would like know about your moral compass and ask that you answer this question please."

"Of course, everybody knows that the reason they are not answering my question is that they would be exposed as being racist/sexist with a paper trail proof but rather then leave the thread with the little dignity they have remaining, they can not help but come again to dig even deeper. "

Your reply
"Your "question", dumb as it is and your insanely vacuous analogy has been answered many times, but you don't seem bright enough to grasp the responses."

I challenge you to quote me your direct answer, all you have done is keep saying it is bad analogy again and again even though I have said, you are not required to accept that it is the same as wta vs atp. So you are just lying or misleading at best.

My grading of you being stupid was may be too kind on my part. Strike 3 and out

New grade - Lying Clown
Speechless.:LOL:
You win. It's an impressive feat to be able to win an argument by sheer window-licking level idiocy. No way I can compete with that and it's just futile to keep trying to percolate that thick skull. Impressive.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Speechless.:LOL:
You win. It's an impressive feat to be able to win an argument by sheer window-licking level idiocy. No way I can compete with that and it's just futile to keep trying to percolate that thick skull. Impressive.

Have you ever done one of this?

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
1,403 Posts

I was not calling you a clown and if you read what I said, I don't understand why people want equal pay. Did you read what I said? With my comments, when could make more money than men. That is why I had a new more accurate analogy.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I was not calling you a clown and if you read what I said, I don't understand why people want equal pay. Did you read what I said? With my comments, when could make more money than men. That is why I had a new more accurate analogy.
I am finding your sentence very confusing - are there some words missing?

To clarify

1. I know you were not calling me a clown but thanks for the confirmation. :) If you care to further clarify who you did think was a clown in this thread, their sister/mother/wife/female work colleagues might thank you for making them self-aware. ;)

2. If you had read all my posts, you would have read that I have made it clear multiple time in this thread that, given the sexist world, Wimbledon Women's Final Match will never be sold by Wimbledon at a higher price compared to the Men's Final Match. The best the women can hope and argue for is equal pay.

3. My request was for all to answer my moral question whether or not they thought that this was an accurate analogy.

Good night. (y)

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
1,403 Posts
I am finding your sentence very confusing - are there some words missing?

To clarify

1. I know you were not calling me a clown but thanks for the confirmation. :) If you care to further clarify who you did think was a clown in this thread, their sister/mother/wife/female work colleagues might thank you for making them self-aware. ;)

2. If you had read all my posts, you would have read that I have made it clear multiple time in this thread that, given the sexist world, Wimbledon Women's Final Match will never be sold by Wimbledon at a higher price compared to the Men's Final Match. The best the women can hope and argue for is equal pay.

3. My request was for all to answer my moral question whether or not they thought that this was an accurate analogy.

Good night. (y)
I think that #4 is the right way to do it theoretically. I am not a business owner, but I would imagine that it would be tough to do in an industry as competitive as the food industry. I think it is very hard to know what you would actually do in a particular situation until you are in that situation.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Thats option 1.:cry:
Ok then, everyone will have their chefs, posters and customers, living happily and in harmony. :]
If BLM will actually succeed in promoting racial segregation and destroying globalism I'll be their #1 fan I swear, but lol that's not going to happen, if things would ever actually get serious enough to be such a threat they would be blown away as useless dust.
Enough rambling though, we're OT.

141 - 148 of 148 Posts