Tennis Forum banner

101 - 120 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Damn we kust lost Henin, we did well though.

·
Registered
26,220 Posts
Sharapova and Henin-Hardenne were unlucky in doubles, I'm sorry I double faulted on match point :sad: We will do MUCH better next week :hug:

:haha: HAHAHAHA Myskina look what happened. I humiliated your ass bitch!!! Obviously I was too preoccupied with my looks at the exhibition event. I'm hot you know ;). Yeah, touch me right there, you know you want to :devil:

·
Banned
7,113 Posts
VEnus has bigger fish to dry. She had to decie what to wear to the up-coming award ceremony, thats why she lost.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
honey_b_fly_15 said:
Sharapova and Henin-Hardenne were unlucky in doubles, I'm sorry I double faulted on match point :sad: We will do MUCH better next week :hug:
yay! just like on the old wta tour game that yoav ran.

·
Registered
18,427 Posts
honey_b_fly_15 said:

:haha: HAHAHAHA Myskina look what happened. I humiliated your ass bitch!!! Obviously I was too preoccupied with my looks at the exhibition event. I'm hot you know ;). Yeah, touch me right there, you know you want to :devil:
Justine go suck on your gay husbands cock....UGH

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Im rooting for BOvina/Golovin and Justine Henin Hardenne!

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
dementieva's fan said:
Come on, root for Dementieva/Sprem.
u guys beat us though!

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Go Justine!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #116
Interview with...
MARIA SHARAPOVA
This was a great first week for Maria, winning to rounds in singles in reaching the quarter-finals and making a name for herself in doubles too with her partner Henin Hardenne as they both reached the doubles semi finals.
Even though she has already lost this week, Maria already has her eyes set on next week in Sydney, as she is already training and getting ready for the first Tier I of the year which starts on Monday.
We were able to catch her just as the sun starting setting and she was just about finished her training session, and boy did she ever sit in a sexy position to answer our questions...:tape: *see photo above*

INTERVIEWER:​

First tournament on the tour Maria, how was it? What were your first impressions?​

MARIA:​

I wasn't sure what to expect. I thought the tournament was really well ran and everyone was really nice to each other. It was a really nice atmosphere. Everyone wanted to play doubles too which made it really fun!​

ok, you won your first 2 rounds easily, then lost to Na... Tell us about your wins and loss...​

Well, after my bye in the first round I was going to play Brandi or Hingis. They were both two really good players and I knew it wasn't going to be easy playing any of them. When Hingis won I knew it was going to be a long match. I faced her and she played great easily taking the first set off me and only just losing the second. In the third I could tell she was getting tired and da game was mine.​

Then when I faced Na, I knew I didn't have a huge chance of winning. I'd watched her beat Daniela Hantuchova and she was amazing. She dominated me in the first set, I was able to catch up in the second because she was losing her focus a little but, but in the third she regained what she had lost and unfortunately destroyed me.

I think Na Li will win the tournament.​

ok, but doubles semifinal teaming Justine... Tell us a bit about ur matches and your relationship with justine on and off court​

Me and Justine match so perfectly together. She herself is a really great player and definitely deserved to win Bali tommorow, even though she'll have a really tough time against Li. ALLEZ JUSTINE!! Our loss to Sprem and Dementieva was unfortunate, but maybe me and Justine stayed up a little late last night doing it with Roddick and Safin...:devil:​

Wow! No details please!​
But will you guys team up again in Sydney next week or maybe try a different partner?

We will definitely be together next week. I mean what is the point of the world's best doubles team to split up!!​
We've got Sydney in the bag!

INTERVIEWER:

ok, still regarding next week and your singles... Are you going to try changing strategy or keep the one you have now?

I'll have to discuss that with my coach Samsonsam, but I think what I used in Bali will be enough.

MARIA:

Hey, by the way, ur quite hot actually. Don't tell Safin, but do you wanna sleep with me? Hey are we still on air?​

:eek:
Ok, thanks for interview! Bye! :bolt:

MARIA:

Hey, where are you going? :sad:​

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
lol i like the article!

·
Registered
1,067 Posts