Tennis Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know Etcheberry has really gone to work on Justine, beefing her up and improving her endurance. But does anyone else find it strange that she seems to get injured in matches so frequently, despite all the training she does?

The semifinal at the US Open was three hours long, but I was certain that she, with all her conditioning and training, wouldn't have been staggering and cramping at the end. And keep in mind that she hadn't been tested at all with a string of lowly-ranked opponents till the semis.

So what is it, exactly? And is the solution just to train more and more, or is that what is running her into the ground?

·
Registered
16,198 Posts
The problem she has in her leg is a problem that has source in her back. Against Jennifer it was the 3th time this year she had this problem (the other 2 were against Davenport (AO) and against Kapros in the first round of USopen)

The doctors already examined it and the only thing she can do is rest. The problem probably also has something to do with stress.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
arn said:
The problem she has in her leg is a problem that has source in her back. Against Jennifer it was the 3th time this year she had this problem (the other 2 were against Davenport (AO) and against Kapros in the first round of USopen)

The doctors already examined it and the only thing she can do is rest. The problem probably also has something to do with stress.
Hm, didn't know that...interesting.

·
Banned
4 Posts
She is never injured!!! She just fakes them so it will screw up her opponent mentally. and then she runs around the court like a tiger!!

i've said it once, i will say it twenty million time

Justine Henin = LIAR and CHEATER

·
Registered
13,220 Posts
And I've said it once and I'll say it twenty million times: if her opponents can be effected by her "tricks" it really tells more about them than it does about Justine.

·
Banned
3,167 Posts
I can't prove it, However, I believe she is on some type of performance enhancing treatment.

Hence - Steroids.

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
Isn't it ironic there is always a new member bashing Justine everyday?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ballbuster said:
I can't prove it, However, I believe she is on some type of performance enhancing treatment.

Hence - Steroids.
I really don't think she'd be that cavalier about her health! It seems like if anyone would be willing to put in the work required to bulk up, Justine definitely is it. Martina Hingis doesn't seem to have bothered, but Justine is really gunning for the top position and works at it...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts