Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
17,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congratulations to Justine and Meghann on taking the Gold Coast doubles title! :D

Although this does not make up for her disappointing loss in the singles title match, it is a milestone for Justine who has never won a WTA doubles title before, unless I am mistaken. Playing - and winning - in doubles will be very beneficial to her singles game too. :)

And it's nice for Meghann, too! :)

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Congrats :bounce:

Yes, I think it's her first doubls title too. Well, I just checked again, so it must be the first on the WTA Tour ;)

I have seen Justine and Meghann playing doubles last year in Filderstadt, they played some great matches.
This is one of my favourite doubles and I hope they'll keep playing in a team and keeping winning of course :)

·
Registered
8,402 Posts
Congratulations Justine Hénin !!!!!

·
Registered
32,932 Posts
Congrats JuJu & Meghann!

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
First of more to come!;) Congrats to Justine and Meghan!!!:D

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
woo-hoo!

It's a very talented partnership, so I'm sure this won't be the last for this team!

Congrats to Meghann and Justine.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Congratulations to both of them. Does anybody know if they plan to make it a permanent partnership ?

·
Registered
17,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sk: I know! I call them (affectionately of course!:kiss: ) "Thin and Thinner" :D

As for their ranking , I don't know, but I think Justine was only about #40 before this, while Meghann was a lot higher.

·
Registered
21,059 Posts

·
Momomental
8,576 Posts
Congratulations to Justine and Meghann!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts