Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That cramping excuse is pathetic. You haters are jealous its another Belgian final, and you can't do anything about it. The good thing is, I'm glad Justine didn't call the trainer when she was cramping, or you TROLLS would be on her case even more!! Props to Justine, go win the final you deserve it.

Reactions: katrientje

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
rawr.

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
of course she did but when you can hardly move you can't run like that but she won the points and the match so she won fairly. what you do between points is irrelevant for the match if it isn't than the opponent is the dumbo :eek:

·
Registered
21,741 Posts
LeonHart said:
That cramping excuse is pathetic. You haters are jealous its another Belgian final, and you can't do anything about it. The good thing is, I'm glad Justine didn't call the trainer when she was cramping, or you TROLLS would be on her case even more!! Props to Justine, go win the final you deserve it.
She wasn't faking, but she sure overdramatized it. I knew she would play even better when she started having the cramps at 3-5 in the second, and she did just that. Serves Cappy right for successfully trying to influence the line judges. We were cheering hard for Juju in my house.

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
no but I know what cramps are :eek:

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
***trying not to get into this discussion***
***not working***
She obviously only felt it while serving and didn't go for 100% serves anymore
Jen was just too tight to take advantage of that fact

·
Registered
16,036 Posts
I find it amusing that the biggest opponents of
Justine on web board happen to be Williams fans.
Surprise, surprise. HA!!

The Belgians are now #1 and #2. Get use to it!!!

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
well she hit an ace right after, or maybe justine is just a very tough person;)

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
irma said:
well she hit an ace right after, or maybe justine is just a very tough person;)
Good placement, no 100% serve, no way
check again

·
Banned
635 Posts
Justine wasn't faking. She stopped using her legs in her serve in the last 3 games.

Overdramatizing? Maybe. But, most of you have probably never had cramps during a match, so I doubt you'd understand.

Either way, to say she was cheating because she was grabbing her leg between serves, and yet still serving in the 25-second limit, is absurd.

·
Registered
39 Posts
She made too many unforce errors and the commentators did not mentioned it. If it was the Williams sisters the first thing they wiould have said.They made over a 100 errors . Justine 68 and Jenn 43.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
katrientje - didn't go for her serves anymore? She hit a 108mph ace right after "cramping"...and then had a sly grin on her face.

I am not saying she faked it; I just think it's ridiculous how often Justine has crap like this go on during her matches. She is an expert at gamesmanship, and I don't respect that. It's tennis, for crying out loud. Just play...

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Fantasy - the fact that Justine was serving so quickly after points (and still serving over 100mph, so quit saying she wasn't going for it) shows how odd her "cramping" was.

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
I will this afternoon but as I said she won. she made the points that's all that matters in the end. imho she played a little bit the drama queen but well she is not the first who did that and will not be the last either;)

that said go kimmy :D

·
Banned
7,110 Posts
why does she have to 'cramp' against the top players at critical points :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
irma said:
I will this afternoon but as I said she won. she made the points that's all that matters in the end. imho she played a little bit the drama queen but well she is not the first who did that and will not be the last either;)

that said go kimmy :D
Jen added lots of drama too, they both did I guess

·
Registered
542 Posts
Although I feel sad for Jennifer's loss :sad:

But I agree that Justine has been playing fairly throughout the whole match!! In fact, her mental state is so tough, I agree with someone who mentioned about fighting off the crowd... Justine handles it very well....

Justine is just a bit tougher at the end than Jennifer.... :sad:

·
Registered
634 Posts
Knizzle said:
She wasn't faking, but she sure overdramatized it. I knew she would play even better when she started having the cramps at 3-5 in the second, and she did just that. Serves Cappy right for successfully trying to influence the line judges. We were cheering hard for Juju in my house.
Cramps in fact does do you play better cause you have no other choice. you have to go for your shots and finish quickly.

If you saw good Justine tried to avoid teh cramps by not bowing trough her knees anymore when she was serving.

She sure didn't overdramatized it. Cramps are cramps. They come but you can still run. I had them last week on a football game. In the last ten minutes. But I could still run. It was the just the quick movements in other directions I couldn't do any more.

Like Justine couldn't use her legs for her serve.

So please please stop blaming her.
She sure didn't act.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts