Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a real tough one for me.. I hate matches where Im split down the middle about who I want to win, and this is one of those rare matchups where its hard to decide!!!

One on hand, I like Justines game to watch a fraction more, she is a quiet character, a real introvert and I like her personality a lot....

On the other hand, Ive liked Kim since she put up a good performance against Graf at Wimbeldon 99, even before the Serena USO match, so I feel like ive liked kim before she was relatively well known, whereas Ive sort of jumped on the Justine bandwagon lol...

But Clijsters is a great suppporter of Leyton Hewitt, (i love the sight of her getting into an aussie davis cup tie!!!

I dont know who to go for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Go Kim!

·
Registered
32,932 Posts
Yes i have to support Justine! First time i caught a glimpse of her was the French Open match against Lindsay a few years back...

i like Justine to win this encounter against Kimmy - especially since it is in another GS event - and after JuJu led a set and a 4-2 in the semis of Roland Garros last year...

Kimmy's good but i like Justine more. Plus i can't get last year's USO QF match of Kimmy's out of my head...that was simply a horrid match of UFEs!

So...ALLEZ JUJU!!!

·
stubborn procrastinator
115,672 Posts
I like them both a lot, but this time I'm cheering for Justine. It's her turn to win tomorrow. :D

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
Go Kim:bounce:

·
Premium Member
182,394 Posts
Allez Juju ;)

one of my favs anyway so she's the last girl standing for me.

so come on Justine., just let that BH rip baby :)

·
Banned
692 Posts
VOTE FOR JUSTINE SHE DESERVES IT THE MOST!!!!

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
You think you're stuck in the middle. Look at the list of all my fave players down there in my siggy. I'm constantly trapped. The only players I will go for 100% of the time that they play are Martina Hingis and Marat Safin (except against Lleyton ;)). But whenever my other faves go at it, I'm at a loss as to whom to root for.

All I'll say is that I hope this match goes to three hard-fought sets like the Monica-Venus match did. Good luck to both Kim and Justine. :)

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
I like both girls...they have done a great job being ambassadors for Belgium and making tennis fans worldwide sit up and take notice!!...Justine I think should win only because Kim does have a sore upper arm problem..but it should be a good match!! Its come down to whoever is the fittest... it would appear with so many injuries deciding that matches!! Have a good one!!:p
barmaid:wavey:

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
Hehe.....I think it's Justine's turn to win no, Kim?;):p

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.