Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a real tough one for me.. I hate matches where Im split down the middle about who I want to win, and this is one of those rare matchups where its hard to decide!!!

One on hand, I like Justines game to watch a fraction more, she is a quiet character, a real introvert and I like her personality a lot....

On the other hand, Ive liked Kim since she put up a good performance against Graf at Wimbeldon 99, even before the Serena USO match, so I feel like ive liked kim before she was relatively well known, whereas Ive sort of jumped on the Justine bandwagon lol...

But Clijsters is a great suppporter of Leyton Hewitt, (i love the sight of her getting into an aussie davis cup tie!!!

I dont know who to go for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
I am supporting Justine all the way, I just hope she doesn't have a mental block against Kim. Kim is good, but I think Justine is better.

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Go Kim!

·
Registered
32,932 Posts
Yes i have to support Justine! First time i caught a glimpse of her was the French Open match against Lindsay a few years back...

i like Justine to win this encounter against Kimmy - especially since it is in another GS event - and after JuJu led a set and a 4-2 in the semis of Roland Garros last year...

Kimmy's good but i like Justine more. Plus i can't get last year's USO QF match of Kimmy's out of my head...that was simply a horrid match of UFEs!

So...ALLEZ JUJU!!!

·
stubborn procrastinator
110,114 Posts
I like them both a lot, but this time I'm cheering for Justine. It's her turn to win tomorrow. :D

·
Chionophile
40,073 Posts
I've always liked Justine a tad more than Kim. And from the beginning of this tournament, I've always thought Justine would win if they played against each other.

So I'd be supporting Justine and I think she'd win too.

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
Go Kim:bounce:

·
Premium Member
181,846 Posts
Allez Juju ;)

one of my favs anyway so she's the last girl standing for me.

so come on Justine., just let that BH rip baby :)

·
Banned
692 Posts
VOTE FOR JUSTINE SHE DESERVES IT THE MOST!!!!

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
20,610 Posts
Go Kim!!

·
Registered
7,843 Posts
I like Justine more than Kim so... no probs for me.

Although she loses points for daring to beat Elena D.

Still, that backhand. I'm supporting Justine to go all the way now, so -

GO JUSTINE!!!

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
You think you're stuck in the middle. Look at the list of all my fave players down there in my siggy. I'm constantly trapped. The only players I will go for 100% of the time that they play are Martina Hingis and Marat Safin (except against Lleyton ;)). But whenever my other faves go at it, I'm at a loss as to whom to root for.

All I'll say is that I hope this match goes to three hard-fought sets like the Monica-Venus match did. Good luck to both Kim and Justine. :)

·
Registered
737 Posts
Im with Kim on this one

Go Miss Clijster-Hewitt what a strange double barrel name that would be

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
I like both girls...they have done a great job being ambassadors for Belgium and making tennis fans worldwide sit up and take notice!!...Justine I think should win only because Kim does have a sore upper arm problem..but it should be a good match!! Its come down to whoever is the fittest... it would appear with so many injuries deciding that matches!! Have a good one!!:p
barmaid:wavey:

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
Hehe.....I think it's Justine's turn to win no, Kim?;):p

1 - 20 of 28 Posts