Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!
35,894 Posts
he was being facetious!

Oh well Justine is better than Kim right now on hard but does that mean she's good. I guess. I still say she can't beat a healthy Venus or Serena on hard.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
:haha:

:bounce:

·
Registered
13,640 Posts
Kim played great but Justine played even more greater (sp?)

:bounce:

·
Enemy of Art
14,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No! Seriously!

She couldn't come back against Dementieva.
She was "smoked" by Petrova (TM ys).
She can't beat Kim on hardcourt.

I mean, I can't believe they gave her the trophy after five consecutive losses!

What a truly terrible performance from Justine this week. I am so NOT proud of her.

·
Registered
14,737 Posts
Hurley said:
She's pathetic.

Just retire.

You spoke too soon :yawn:

Justine is the Future #1 in the WTA. :worship: :bowdown: :clap: :bigclap:

·
Registered
18,112 Posts
yeah justine actually is VERY SMART in her change of pace and placement. she knows how to disguise her attacks and change of pace and use spins to widen the court. she can hurt you with serves, groundstrokes, passers, lobs, drop shots, and her RETURNS were scary. she can throw in some looper and slices to throw you off

·
Registered
20,784 Posts
juju for number one :hearts::hearts::kiss::kiss: :bounce: :bounce: :worship: :bigclap: :woohoo: :yippee: :yeah: :clap2:

·
Registered
13,640 Posts
Hurley said:
No! Seriously!

She couldn't come back against Dementieva.
She was "smoked" by Petrova (TM ys).
She can't beat Kim on hardcourt.

I mean, I can't believe they gave her the trophy after five consecutive losses!

What a truly terrible performance from Justine this week. I am so NOT proud of her.

:worship: :worship: :worship: :woohoo:

·
Registered
931 Posts
So, treufreund: how much did the wind help her? Could Kim have kept her too far back like the first set if the wind had not been such a factor?

·
Enemy of Art
14,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I don't care, I don't care.

Even though she has played brilliantly on hardcourt in the past, and won this title in spite of losing every match here, Justine will never beat anyone good on hardcourt. That's just obvious.

She deserves no credit! None! None! None!

·
Registered
18,112 Posts
wind was not really much of a factor imo. both go for their shots. both throw up defensive shots and slices. but justine IMO ADJUSTS better with her variety when she is not set up. she can whip up on the ball or slice it better than Kim. Kim's serve and return are also less decisive than Justine's. otherwise both are very tough and defend very very well and hit great shots. both are awesome but wind is not the major factor.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts