Discussion Starter #1
I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :sad:

Reactions: auntie janie

·
Keeper of Secrets
8,973 Posts
Justine was AWESOME :D :worship: :bounce:

I was scared she would come out a bit flat, after the 2 1/2 hour battle with Serena or might have been tentative,I'm so glad Justine proved me wrong.

Congratulations Justine :cool:

I wonder if my tennis dream will come true......

Kim- you're sweet it's a pity you have to play against my favs, better luck next time maybe when you're not playing against one of my favs ;)

·
Keeper of Secrets
8,973 Posts
Justine was AWESOME :D :worship: :bounce:

I was scared she would come out a bit flat, after the 2 1/2 hour battle with Serena or might have been tentative,I'm so glad Justine proved me wrong.

Congratulations Justine :cool:

I wonder if my tennis dream will come true......

Kim- you're sweet it's a pity you have to play against my favs, better luck next time maybe when you're not playing against one of my favs ;)

·
Registered
291 Posts
Justine deserved her win today. She has been the best clay court player this year and she should be the one holding that trophy...Congrats!!!! :bounce:

·
Banned
1,830 Posts
WONDERFUL CLAY COURT TENNIS from Justine !

She just proved she is the BEST clay court player in the WTA today !And whats great is that she could be a threat at Wimbledon too :eek:
Go Justine !

I am a lil dissapointed for Kim though , those 6 wasted BP's in the first two service games of Justine really cost her the title ! :sad:

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
I am sooooooooo happy! This is so unreal! We love you justine! Thank you so much for this day!

·
Registered
16,036 Posts
She is the queen of clay!

I don't know how or why people can't
just live with it?- Justine is the best clay
courter in the WTA. Charleston was a prelude,
Berlin was a teaser- RG is the finale.

Kim will be back, and I have a hunch she'll
take WIMBLEDON to break Serena on another
day.

·
Registered
654 Posts
congrats to Justine, thw match was awesome to watch :)

·
Registered
959 Posts
I'm so happy Justine won!! She played so great!! Indeed she deserves so much of her win!! Justine you are the best! :bounce: :angel:

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
she played a fantastic match, so focused and eager to win.she deserved this so damn much.:worship: congrats Justine :bounce:

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Congratulations Justine :kiss:
I'm Soooo Happy!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
17,915 Posts
What a wonderful experience to watch Justine play the way we know she can, at a Grand Slam final! I was so thrilled and proud of her, I hugged my tv! :hearts:

Now that her self-belief has caught up to the level of her talent, Justine has become a real force in tennis, especially on her beloved clay, but I think her other results will continue to improve as well.

Félicitations, notre petite Juju! We love you! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts