Tennis Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Q. After this display, I mean, do you think the Williams sisters have something to worry about now?

JUSTINE HENIN‑HARDENNE: Really don't think about the Williams sisters right now because, you know, they dominated the tour for so long and they're still very ‑‑ I mean, they're great champions, both of them.

Unfortunately, they injured right now so it's bad for the tour ‑ it's bad for them and for all the players.

But I don't know if they can ‑‑ if they have to worry about that. I hope so (smiling).

And, you know, I think everybody hopes that they gonna come back on the tour very soon, because we want all the players, all the top ones, and we will see.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Justine...true as ever! :worship:

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
True dat!

Justine is a tennis fighter and when Venus and Serena get back it is going to be so good. I think they all 3 will make a nice TENNIS rivalry.

BRING IT ON!

·
Registered
720 Posts
:eek:

What? No big babes should be scared of her. This is strange

Anyway

Congrats to her. she fought the hardest

·
Registered
21,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
gweeny said:
:eek:

What? No big babes should be scared of her. This is strange

Anyway

Congrats to her. she fought the hardest
Justine is one of the big babes.

·
Registered
18,112 Posts
I think Justine no longer kinda is jealous of the Williams. after winning two grand slams and NUMEROUS other big tournaments she can feel good about herself and them.

before she had some doubts and truly felt that "she would never win because she was too small". She probably felt like SIZE was preventing her great destiny. But now she has two Grand Slams and that can never be taken away. :D

·
Banned
3,293 Posts
treu I think Venus is fuckin jealous of Justine.
I wonder if Venus will ever win another tier I title, let alone GS title.

·
Veelieve!!!
32,879 Posts
gogomaggie said:
Now why in the world should the 40 million dollar woman be jealous of anyone?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :haha:

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
Venus, jealous of Justine??

Ummmmm NO, what a stupid comment.

·
Banned
3,293 Posts
Dawn Marie said:
True dat!

Justine is a tennis fighter and when Venus and Serena get back it is going to be so good. I think they all 3 will make a nice TENNIS rivalry.

BRING IT ON!

Sorry to inform you of this but there ain't no rivalry between Serena and Venus. There will never be.

·
Registered
6,640 Posts
gogomaggie said:
Sorry to inform you of this but there ain't no rivalry between Serena and Venus. There will never be.
its gets closer and closer to better matches, but i can say as a williams fan, that there is not a rivalry more than there is a rivalry.

·
Banned
3,293 Posts
SerenaSlam said:
its gets closer and closer to better matches, but i can say as a williams fan, that there is not a rivalry more than there is a rivalry.
Wow Selenarlams when did you become so understanding?
You seem to have changed your attitude in your moratorium.

·
Banned
1,857 Posts
gogomaggie said:

Gogomaggie, my grandmother always warned me of people like you, you know, those who like "stirring up shite"...!!! But, hey, I understand you're so upset at not having anyone to root for...!!! People who spend their time "stirring up shite", usually fall into their work...!!! :angel: :angel:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts