Tennis Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
713 Posts
She could get to No.1 if she wins the Open and Kim loses in QFs I think, someone correct me if this is wrong. If this does not happen then I am not sure but she has a great chance to be year end No.1. Hope she does it!!

· Registered
527 Posts
Considering Kim is going to lose to Meghann, I think it's a possibility.

:bolt:

· Registered
47,657 Posts
Jen'sFan said:
it really depends if clijsters gets over herself and wins this slam. if not i dont think there's much doubt justine will be no1
And that´s the biggest if! Can Kim win this or any slam for that matter?!

· Registered
47,657 Posts
Jen'sFan said:
yep. the problem with kim is that once she gets in a fight with someone she folds. i suggest she should get some tips of her bloke.
Funny, they say when two people get together they start to look and play the same. Oddly enough this hasn´t happened to Kim. I mean her beau is the greatest fighter on the tour and she´s the greatest choker?! Odd,odd!

· Registered
504 Posts
bandabou said:
Funny, they say when two people get together they start to look and play the same. Oddly enough this hasn´t happened to Kim. I mean her beau is the greatest fighter on the tour and she´s the greatest choker?! Odd,odd!
definately odd. i mean they make a really cute couple but the way they play tennis is so different. if i was doing a comparison of 2 different players then they could be them.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.