Registered
6,359 Posts
this match does nothing to prove that, your just asking for trouble :rolleyes:

that can be your opinion but in no way is it fact, and this is from a ju fan

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
She's the best CLAY COURT player.
Okay...if she's the best player around why havent she won wimbledon and been in 2 finals. She's the best CLAY court player...yall braging on miss henin better hope she does not loose to Jankovic

·
Registered
6,359 Posts
but you can say that justine and serena are the best active players! :worship:

Reactions: MrSerenaWilliams

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
It's only halfway into the tennis season and one thing is for sure: it's anyone's game! Serena, Justine, and Maria (considering she won the USO '06, final at AO, and semis RG) are playing well in the first half of the season. Women's Tennis has been up and down for the past couple of years, so it truly is anyone's game.

2005 - AO - Serena, RG - Justine, Wimbledon - Venus, USO - Kim
2006 - AO - Amelie, RG - Justine, Wimbledon - Amelie, USO - Maria S.
2007 - AO - Serena, RG- ??, and so on. The game is predictable yet also unpredictable.

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
She is undoubtedly the best player on clay. There is now officially no arguing that, it is impossible to counter that argument.

But she has NEVER beaten Serena on any other surface than clay. Serena has beaten her on clay, grass and hardcourt. Serena holds all four slams. Serena has more slams.

Serena is, all around, the best player that is active. She could be the greatest player to ever play the game.

·
Banned
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lol at serena fans jumping here. i dont like either justine or serena, but justine is wayyy better

·
Banned
9,423 Posts
lol at serena fans jumping here. i dont like either justine or serena, but justine is wayyy better
Serena has more slams, more wins over top players and leads the head-to-head against JH. JH hasn't beaten Serena on any surface EXCEPT for clay. Eat that. :weirdo:

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
but you can say that justine and serena are the best active players! :worship:
Now that's what I'm talking about. :yeah:

·
Registered
18,112 Posts
well i think this discussion is silly. they are both great. Serena won in Miami, yet deep down everyone knows that Justine showed that she can OUTPLAY her also on hard courts. But Serena still won. Grass is still to come and is a tossup.

1 - 20 of 106 Posts